Mijain Lopez about to win his fifth gold medal at the age of 40

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Afro Cubans really run combat sports for a population so small :jbhmm:. They really might be our long lost cousins. A lot of negro league players were Afro cubans. A lot of tuskegree airmen were Afro cubans as well. Same goes for some of the black pantehrs, shorty in this video giving the speech is Afro Cuban:ohlawd: (its time statmpedd)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I hope he takes it but Yasmani repping Chile aint no joke, Mijain is good people I know an old lady that says hes literally a gentle giant

2 black cubans going head to head for the heavyweight finals in greco roman wrestling, first time in history that both finalists are from the same country :wow:

Who ever wins, WE WON mi gente :mjcry:

And yea definitely Cubans in general are like a mirror of American society, moreso than most other Latinos with the obvious exception of Puerto Rico

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I hope he takes it but Yasmani repping Chile aint no joke, Mijain is good people I know an old lady that says hes literally a gentle giant

2 black cubans going head to head for the heavyweight finals in greco roman wrestling, first time in history that both finalists are from the same country :wow:

Who ever wins, WE WON mi gente :mjcry:

And yea definitely Cubans in general are like a mirror of American society, moreso than most other Latinos with the obvious exception of Puerto Rico
I think even genetically. Yall are directly south of us so it wouldn't surprise me. I don't think it's a coincidence that so many negro league players were Afro Cubans.

The Solid One

Superstar
Daps
Afro Cubans really run combat sports for a population so small :jbhmm:. They really might be our long lost cousins. A lot of negro league players were Afro cubans. A lot of tuskegree airmen were Afro cubans as well. Same goes for some of the black pantehrs, shorty in this video giving the speech is Afro Cuban:ohlawd: (its time statmpedd)

Sonia Sanchez is African-American.