Might be in town (Toronto) for Caribana after all...quick question

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't like to be in the presence of cops pepper spraying people, Puerto Rican festivals and West Indian Day Parade (It was surprising seeing these grown ass men crying like that), here in NYC, but I might have a decent camera this time, so checking out this Caribana might be worth it.

So, first I'm looking online and seeing that the festivities are from Thursday Aug. 1-Sun. Aug, 4, but Sat. Aug. 3rd is the only day that's really poppin' like that, right? Also, that sh!t is absolutely free, just like the parades and festivals here in NYC, right?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I don't like to be in the presence of cops pepper spraying people, Puerto Rican festivals and West Indian Day Parade (It was surprising seeing these grown ass men crying like that), here in NYC, but I might have a decent camera this time, so checking out this Caribana might be worth it.

So, first I'm looking online and seeing that the festivities are from Thursday Aug. 1-Sun. Aug, 4, but Sat. Aug. 3rd is the only day that's really poppin' like that, right? Also, that sh!t is absolutely free, just like the parades and festivals here in NYC, right?

the whole weekend is popping breh; parade is on the sat - free, but there are fetes/jams/events each and every day (some are free, some you gotta pay)