Mid life crisis

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Anybody else is going through mid life crisis thinking of all the great chicks that had everything going for them that we passed up on because they aint give up the puss fast enough. A few I have thought about lately had me thinking what was I thinking at this point in my life, and what are were my motivations passing up on dimes for buss downs.

Now there were other times the puss was presented to me on a platter and being younger and naive I didn't pounce on it, got me looking in myself in the mirror looking like :sitdown:thinking back.

Has any of yall yet to find the right girl and is contemplating life and is going through a mid life crisis, thinking back of ghost of random p*ssy's past, discuss?

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
nikkas sitting in their room crying with the lights low over sum missed p*ssy? :sitdown: :upsetfavre::birdman:

Thought this shyt was gonna be about missed goals, missed dreams, finances, marriages going south etc.

But NO homeboy is having a midlife crisis over p*ssy :to:

Cmon breh :snoop:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
The same I'm afraid I'll have no wife or kids all of a sudden, when I usually don't give a fukk

Don't worry about it, you have until you die to figure it out. You might get married and have kids at 70, you never know.

Daps
25 I had a long life, and fukked mad bytches, now I seek more in life

:laff: 25?!! Nicca you still in yo prime. Let that b1tch go and get you another one. When you really hit yo mid life crisis when you 40 something you gon reflecting on why the fukk you was posting on forums instead implementing the fukk 1 pass 1 method.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
p*ssy comes and goes bruh, I can't dwell on the azz I missed or the great azz I've gotten.

If I would have hit that one chick I let me make it?? She just would have been another notch in the belt.. So what.

Just try to find you somebody dope before you :flabbynsick:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
nikkas sitting in their room crying with the lights low over sum missed p*ssy? :sitdown: :upsetfavre::birdman:

Thought this shyt was gonna be about missed goals, missed dreams, finances, marriages going south etc.

But NO homeboy is having a midlife crisis over p*ssy :to:

Cmon breh :snoop:

:sitdown:

cacs these days

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:laff: 25?!! Nicca you still in yo prime. Let that b1tch go and get you another one. When you really hit yo mid life crisis when you 40 something you gon reflecting on why the fukk you was posting on forums instead implementing the fukk 1 pass 1 method.
LOL I'm too old to have 2 feet in this game, the wasted money, gas, weed, girl drama with jumps not knowing there place, , pop ups to the cribs, chicks trying to have my babies lying about being preggo, worrying about catching STD's, or chicks setting me up, trust me I want to be back full force,but is it truly worth it in the long run., but now having the means to get any bytch I want and having the money to play and fukk whoever I want without working certain ones in my budget, who knows what I would get myself into these days, every possible though has entered my mind

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I would say for me more like College graduating crisis

Im seeing alot of people I know graduating around me and Im happy for them but the first thing I think is damn whats taking me so long. Start having regrets on:
-classes I dropped or easy classes I got B's in and Could have tried harder and got A's easily.
-Classes I delayed to take cause I wanted to take my easy classes first.
- Dropping down to part-time to see if I could work and go to school and ended up struggling cause I didn't know how to manage my time efficiently.
- Looking at my degree plan and seeing how many hrs I have left.

Doesn't help I have anxiety while I think about all this.