Microsoft's new Surface tablets "close to selling out" :ducks: of all :ducks:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It soon may be tough to find one of Microsoft's Surface tablets, the company said.

The Surface 2 and Surface Pro 2 "are close to selling out," Microsoft's developers account tweeted earlier Friday.

At this time, it's unclear how many tablets Microsoft made and what "close to selling out" actually means.

We've contacted the company and will update the report when we have more information.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57606040-94/microsofts-new-surface-tablets-close-to-selling-out/

:russ: :duck:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
cant really beat the price on that one gimped version...i was tempted a couple times myself

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
cant really beat the price on that one gimped version...i was tempted a couple times myself
i dont know about that breh. retail seems to be behind them...i see them on display every time i go out

and like i said the price is attractive as shyt

not to mention those commercials that make siri look stupid

i personally dont find the article to believe

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I remember when the original Surface came out and there were all these claims that they were getting bought up.......then the struggle began.
SgMGoaD.png

Next thing you know them giving them shyts away with happy meals.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember when the original Surface came out and there were all these claims that they were getting bought up.......then the struggle began.
SgMGoaD.png

Next thing you know them giving them shyts away with happy meals.

:russ: exactly what came to mind