Microsoft sending 4 hour Camera surveys about PS RPGs

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft is looking for PlayStation RPG Gamers for an upcoming study and we'd like you be a part of it! To create engaging experiences, we need to hear from everyone! Our newest remote study is seeking out PlayStation players like you so kick off the new year strong by sharing your voice with us.

When and Where
Sessions will last 4 hours 30 minutes and will take place remotely via Parsec and Skype from January 26th to January 28th.

This the second email they sent me about this study. They seem very serious about stepping up their first party titles. I might agree and sign up for it.

They are giving out 225 dollars in gift cards

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
quote-the-only-problem-with-microsoft-is-they-just-have-no-taste-they-have-absolutely-no-taste-steve-jobs-105-62-65.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft is looking for PlayStation RPG Gamers for an upcoming study and we'd like you be a part of it! To create engaging experiences, we need to hear from everyone! Our newest remote study is seeking out PlayStation players like you so kick off the new year strong by sharing your voice with us.

When and Where
Sessions will last 4 hours 30 minutes and will take place remotely via Parsec and Skype from January 26th to January 28th.

This the second email they sent me about this study. They seem very serious about stepping up their first party titles. I might agree and sign up for it.

They should shoot that my way :sas2:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Xbox seems to have positive dealings with Sega maybe they could get a Phantasy Star 5 or something exclusive to the console

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

When and Where

gift cards of what? the Microsoft store ? lol

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Here's the thing with rpgs...they take years to make. Which is why Microsoft got hella rpg IPs and no games right now cuz them shyts ain't gonna be available til 2025

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Are they gonna pay people for this??? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: I mean they brought zenimax just go ask ya boy Todd about RPG's!!!