GDAGlP2.gif

That’s that dumbing down to double your dollars shyt

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
they didn't really lie as much as they jumped the gun. people ended up not wanting Kinect

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So ya'll are upset you didn't eventually have the opportunity to play "Playing with Timmy" simulator. :mjlol:
:dead:@ anyone who thought speaking with a little boy looked fun.
:gucci:First time I saw you reach for daps. Don't make that a habit, you're better than that.

It was about the capabilities.

I could imagine an Amiibo type situation where in Sea of Thieves, you could display a downloaded map to the Kinect and it'll lead you to a hidden treasure.

Or other type of advanced Skype shyt where you could show a document and it'll be sent to someone you're skyping with.

shyt like that.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:gucci:First time I saw you reach for daps. Don't make that a habit, you're better than that.

It was about the capabilities.

I could imagine an Amiibo type situation where in Sea of Thieves, you could display a downloaded map to the Kinect and it'll lead you to a hidden treasure.

Or other type of advanced Skype shyt where you could show a document and it'll be sent to someone you're skyping with.

shyt like that.
Sounds fun, but I imagine it end up working like Mixer/Lightstream. Not sure how that would play. But it's probably something that could be done in theory.