MicroSOFT has the most BS “enforcement” policy I’ve ever seen

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
rant time but hear me out

Rainbow six seige ranked

Attacking. Outside the building in a safe area where the defenders can’t peak or hurt me.

I’m taking damage from nowhere

I’m like wtf and this ash player is reloading a clip behind me. TK him and leave the match(I don’t put up with BS trolls I just leave and join back when rounds starts to avoid penalties) Plus we were down one teammate to begin with because what would seige ranked be without people dropping in and out.

Defending round the same troll TK another player(the top scorer)

I send the guy who got TK a message like fukk this we down a man, we got an obvious troll, the other guy is AFK. Let’s surrender and move on we not winning this

Dude sends me a message back saying the other guy new to the game

The troll has a legendary ash skin and is literally following me around spawn points during the preparation stage obviously trying to get his kill back

I simply responded back bullshyt

This fakkit replies reported and I kid you not less then five sec later I get a message from Xbox saying I’m hit with a two week communication ban :what:

TLDR fukk Microsoft and the Xbox brand. Yet another reason why they lost this gen

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
stevieray.gif

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
The system just scans for a list of words and if your message contains the word it automatically hits you.

Happened to me a few weeks back after I destroyed some spammer in Fight Night and he couldn't take it. Decided I wasn't going to knock him out because he annoyed me and jab stunned him to death for 3-4 rounds. Called him a p*ssy after he resorted to low blows to get a DQ and got hit.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
I love getting the "we have taken action on one of your recent complaints" messages. :umad: