Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not surprising.

Valve...your move.
Valve’s monopoly is finally being challenged. Thronebreaker, COD, Fallout 76, and Destiny are all not being sold on Steam, when they most certainly would have a couple of years ago. Then there’s of course EA with Origin and MS with the Windows store.

Fortnite changed the game. Devs know they can make money without Steam.

Out of convenience, I like everything in one place, but as a consumer, this is promising. I wish I could load all my games, from all the different sources, into a centralized program. I know Steam kind of allows that, but not completely.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I thought that existed already.
Nah...A few of the games on gamepass happen to be Xbox Anywhere Titles so that means by default you getting the Xbox version gives you access to the PC version. But now specific PC games will be added to the vault....games that aren't xbox anywhere and potentially even 360 gen games on PC.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Nah...A few of the games on gamepass happen to be Xbox Anywhere Titles so that means by default you getting the Xbox version gives you access to the PC version. But now specific PC games will be added to the vault....games that aren't xbox anywhere and potentially even 360 gen games on PC.
Ok seen. Shame that I don't own a PC. Still haven't tried Gamepass yet on my Xbox. Got a three month pass yet still haven't activated it yet.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Valve’s monopoly is finally being challenged. Thronebreaker, COD, Fallout 76, and Destiny are all not being sold on Steam, when they most certainly would have a couple of years ago. Then there’s of course EA with Origin and MS with the Windows store.

Fortnite changed the game. Devs know they can make money without Steam.

Out of convenience, I like everything in one place, but as a consumer, this is promising. I wish I could load all my games, from all the different sources, into a centralized program. I know Steam kind of allows that, but not completely.
Give credit where its due :ufdup: Riot and Blizzard challenged and won vs Valve long before fortnite :ufdup: