Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@PS4 @MeachTheMonster

Microsoft under fire for insensitive email, Black Lives Matter - Business Insider

AmericanRace.jpeg

:lupe:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Protests Died Down In A Month The Wood With The Mural Is Coming Down I’m Assuming That’s What They Ment, Getting The Mural Up While The Windows Still Need Boarding

I Don’t Think She’s “Clout Chasing” Though She Probably Had Good Intentions On “Exposing” This

Then Again You Never Know With These Companies

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You know their I&D and HR Department about to review and micromanage every email that gets sent out to external contractors going forward after this one.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Protests Died Down In A Month The Wood With The Mural Is Coming Down I’m Assuming That’s What They Ment, Getting The Mural Up While The Windows Still Need Boarding

I Don’t Think She’s “Clout Chasing” Though She Probably Had Good Intentions On “Exposing” This

Then Again You Never Know With These Companies
I asked if she was clout chasing because after reading the whole email, I knew what they meant. They fukked up wording it like that when providing context. If they would have left that bit out and just asked if she would be able to complete the mural by Sunday, they would have been fine.

The rest is history now.

She's got a big following so she isn't some lowkey struggling artist. I know there are plenty of artists who would have taken bag without question and added Microsoft as a client to their portfolios

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I don’t put anything past companies, but it doesn’t read like they meant it in that way.
“Relevant” wasn’t the right word to use.