Microsoft announces app mirroring to let you use any Android app on Windows 10

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
shyt has nothing to do with xbox retard troll
Sir, I was watching beat street the other day and spit took out Ramon. You wanna endup like Ramon? Then Peep game..

The Xbox one has a Windows kernel in it so it's apart of the Windows 10 ecosystem. Already any app that is on PC is on Xbox, now any app on Android can be used on Xbox as well. Isn't that amazing :manny: Mouse and keyboard support begins next month for everyone else, available now for insiders. I know you want to hate but then you would make a post like you just did making yourself look all stupid and jelly n shyt :francis:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I've had my chromecast hooked up to my xbox for years and been mirroring that way :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've had my chromecast hooked up to my xbox for years and been mirroring that way :yeshrug:
I can one up this too :smugbiden:

They had an app that allowed you to mirror your phone, but they never released it out of beta. That's likely what this is, so I've had this since 2014 I'm guessing? But this isn't about men, this is about everyone else eating, winning, shyt like that :blessed:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Why should I care about this :patrice:

I want to celebrate the victory, I'm just not sure what we won. I get texting from the PC, but what's the Xbox connection? Can't just be the app

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Man, y'all are really desperate for any type of XOne win. Who actually saw the demo or read the link that was posted at the very least? To admit that their mobile platform is essentially trash and concede to their two biggest competitors isn't a win, it's a necessity of business.

This will only work with photos and messaging apps when released with select Android app functionality set for "future" update. Android users already have Messages for Web and access to Photos through the browser so this is basically redundant functionality. Not to mention Apple users will only be able to share web pages between their device and the app - a feature Chrome has builtin and I'm certain is available through other browsers whether natively or via plugin. You are not getting full app layer mirroring, you're getting selective app mirroring.

Also this functionality is apart of the October Windows 10 update, so this is more than just the scaled down Windows kernel that is running on your XBox. That alone says they're a long ways away from bringing this type of functionality to your console.