Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
As usual y’all ain’t really reading what’s going on. Just reacting.

Microsoft and Activision are two of the bigges tech/software companies in the world. They are effectively threatening to remove the UK from consideration as far as growth in tech. If the U.K. is seen as hostile to growth in tech, companies will avoid doing business there.

I know on here it’s all about console warz, but there’s some huge implications about the future of tech being thrown around in these statements and negotiations.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Microsoft and Activision are two of the bigges tech/software companies in the world. They are effectively threatening to remove the UK from consideration as far as growth in tech. If the U.K. is seen as hostile to growth in tech, companies will avoid doing business there.

I know on here it’s all about console warz, but there’s some huge implications about the future of tech being thrown around in these statements and negatiations.

They just gotta make games. Thats it

Yall complicating it

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Honestly, think Phil doesn't survive this gen because results aren't where Microsoft wants it to be, and they'll most likely shift the $70billion outside of gaming.
Yeah spencer is done but this is just the start for M$. The game industry is changing and they'll want a piece of the new normal.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Worse comes to worse they pull out of UK and the deal goes through everywhere else.

I think that would be more of a push by AB than MS. But that would be a crazy turn of events.
UK blocked it so the rest of the EU would as well. To TOTALLY be out of western europe ain't worth it.

It's over breh.

fukk Bobby Kotick

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA

I know on here it’s all about console warz, but there’s some huge implications about the future of tech being thrown around in these statements and negatiations.
This is exactly why the governement should not get involved with buisness practices in capitalism.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know, Console warz is fun :ehh:

Don't worry, after we sign you in Free Stangency this summer once FF16 drops, it's over. You our KD

lmao-dead.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the longer ms draw this out (late 2024???) the harder its gonna be for them to acquire any other studios so this continues to be a blessing upon us :blessed:

Waste your time chasing the golden goose while playstation continues to outsell your 6:1 brehs