Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
These nikkas are crazy. Just yesterday they wrote an entire dissertation about how sony fukked up and will pay for pouring jelly on themselves or something :laff:
That’s not rooting against sony. As usual y’all can’t see the forest through the trees. This process has brung about lots of scrutiny about what’s fair and what will be allowed going forward. I think that is a topic that could provide decent discourse if everybody including the mods weren’t stanning so hard :ehh:
And you know they would be doing all the bragging and boasting in the world right now if it went through. Too bad
WoW, Diablo, etc coming to gamepass is a tangible thing to be excited about.

Lots of you dummies have gamepass and this is tangibly bad news for you.

What do your cartwheels in here get you other than stan points?

Daps
They can do what Sony is doing, support these up and coming new studios. Firesprite, Firewalk, Haven, Deviation, Kojima :handshake:

Build. Not just take.
Nintendo does this, too. Next Level is the most recent example.

I don't think anyone has an issue with Microsoft nurturing a relationship with a developer, making sure they are a good fit for the culture at Xbox, and acquiring them.

Microsoft buying up whole publishers is an actual threat to the market, though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m stupid, so is it happening or not cause I’m about done hearing about this shyt.:stopitslime:

its dead, appeal process has never won in the uk. They also still have the FTC and EU haven’t made a decision yet, they will drop it before summer ends

They’re just trying to save face and don’t want to pay that 3b penalty

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas are crazy. Just yesterday they wrote an entire dissertation about how sony fukked up and will pay for pouring jelly on themselves or something :laff:

And you know they would be doing all the bragging and boasting in the world right now if it went through. Too bad
You so hype you think that the deal failing or passing matters in Sony opening Pandora's box.

:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Euros don't take any hint of monopolistic and anti-competitive practices lightly and never have. They make Apple fall back on the regular and have sonned MS in the past as well. :yeshrug:

Would MS be willing to bend in order to make this still work? I doubt it as they've kinda made their endgame quite clear. But that's their only hope from what it seems right now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Euros don't take any hint of monopolistic and anti-competitive practices lightly and never have. They make Apple fall back on the regular and have sonned MS in the past as well. :yeshrug:

Would MS be willing to bend in order to make this still work? I doubt it as they've kinda made their endgame quite clear. But that's their only hope from what it seems right now.
Worse comes to worse they pull out of UK and the deal goes through everywhere else.

I think that would be more of a push by AB than MS. But that would be a crazy turn of events.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
its dead, appeal process has never won in the uk. They also still have the FTC and EU haven’t made a decision yet, they will drop it before summer ends

They’re just trying to save face and don’t want to pay that 3b penalty

Ok I just want this shyt to be over with and Microsoft to start focusing on games that haven’t been seen since 2018!:why: