Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who here actively roots against sony?

Again, it’s all you. You make all the threads. You make all the arguments. All the flip flops, all the contradictions. All the hide an disappear when i’m wrong, come back talking hella shyt when i might be right. It’s all you. Arguing with strawmen you put up and telling yourself it’s everyone else doing it. It’s You :francis:

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Spider man-playstation

Superman/Batman- Xbox :ohhh:

Even though I have abandoned my post at waitbox HQ, this is still not good news for me. Every time Microsoft bought/merged with a company, they flooded the gamepass library with their shyts. So I know soon after the merger went through there would be a gang of shyt I haven't played to try out. I really don't understand why Sony stans shyt on Xbox. Y'all won the console war a decade ago to where it's not even a competition and hasn't been for years, and gamepass is not a threat to y'all. You too can benefit because you can stream GP on pretty much any damn thing.

Stan wars are funny and all but only a few Sony heads here actually understand why the Xbox brand is still needed in this field. Y'all be talking like y'all threatened by Xbox or something even after all these years of Ls they've accumulated. It'd be like if Lebron started barking back on Dillon Brooks.

Yes, XBOX is Dillon Brooks status.

:gucci: I'm not a Sony Stan breh

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Who here actively roots against sony?

Again, it’s all you. You make all the threads. You make all the arguments. All the flip flops, all the contradictions. All the hide an disappear when i’m wrong, come back talking hella shyt when i might be right. It’s all you. Arguing with strawmen you put up and telling yourself it’s everyone else doing it. It’s You :francis:
The sole nikka that dapped you for starters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The sole nikka that dapped you for starters.

These nikkas are crazy. Just yesterday they wrote an entire dissertation about how sony fukked up and will pay for pouring jelly on themselves or something :laff:

And you know they would be doing all the bragging and boasting in the world right now if it went through. Too bad

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's crazy for such a small market be the reason for the deal to be blocked. The appeal process won't do much, and us bag holders feel pain seeing Activision stock dropping like this.

Honestly, think Phil doesn't survive this gen because results aren't where Microsoft wants it to be, and they'll most likely shift the $70billion outside of gaming.

Euros are not about that buying up shyt style of business trying to compete. In MS case, this was of their own doing with poor leadership. They saw the endgame of what MS was trying to do, got busted in a few "Untruths", and their past history of fukkery didn't help.

Unlike America, everywhere else isn't a dollar over everything. Not totally surprised, but shocked that enough concessions weren't made in order to get it to go through.

Oh well.

Phil can't survive this can he?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

white-tears-dancing.gif

what a crock of :mjlol:

people see through their bullshyt and she's :mad:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lol right,

I don't want to hear nothing from stan's later on this year and next when MS starts really moving like they got money and buying up, locking up and taking things off other platforms.
that only hurts their own pockets.

drop the hardware, become a publisher, and get your service on all platforms.

Biggest loser in this is Kotick. fukk dat goofy.