Microsoft about to reveal games soon, so it's safe to assume the ps5 is noticeably weaker in compari

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They even had dev kits in developers hands before xbox. For the Sony hopefuls, logically speaking... they can't be holding back on purpose. Xbox has all the momentum right now, ALL OF IT. You don't give the competition all this leverage :stop: and so far nobody believes the ps5 will deliver. Fans know they liked certain games and HOPE they'll like what's next. That logic applies to everybody tho. If these games existed and was up to par you'd know about it. And since Sony themselves said they don't AND WON'T have anything...
Report Claims PS5 Won't Have Any Major Exclusive Games at Launch

So the only title that will showcase what the ps5 is capable of is Godfall which i don't believe anyone is really checking for. I know of an xbox game that will be one of the reveals. You seen it before but now it's ready...

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
You don’t have to be desperate and release info in bits (that end up with anemic twitter likes anyway) in a vain attempt to prop up your system when you are confident in your product.

Sony will release more info when Sony is ready. Sony is releasing info on Sony’s terms...not on Microsoft’s desperate, sold-less-than-one-million-in-Japan terms...
:snooze:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto, Ontario
I think your underestimating the capability of what the PS5 can do. The XSX is more about horsepower whereas the PS5 is more about the efficiency of the hardware.

I linked a video in this post discussing in detail why the PS5's hardware approach pretty much already won this generation. the discussion starts at the 13 min mark but the whole video is a really good watch.

also, for anyone who does investing, you may want to invest in AMD stock as this video also briefly discusses the future of the company.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LOL.

Sony’s controller reveal got more social media interaction than all of Series X’s releases combined...

:snooze:
What does that mean in reality terms? The comment itself oozes of W.L.I.M., like how does one quantify such numbers? Just a weird statement. How you know the exact amounts of social media interactions a product got. You went to social media statistics.com?

And why you even talking about that? Let me do am impression of you right now...

Aye yo, the ps5 controller is trending on social media right now :krs: + :banderas:
But the reality is...
Sony’s next gen PS5 controller reveal got Microsoft’s Xbox controller trending on Twitter

Moving along...
I think your underestimating the capability of what the PS5 can do. The XSX is more about horsepower whereas the PS5 is more about the efficiency of the hardware.

I linked a video in this post discussing in detail why the PS5's hardware approach pretty much already won this generation. the discussion starts at the 13 min mark but the whole video is a really good watch.

also, for anyone who does investing, you may want to invest in AMD stock as this video also briefly discusses the future of the company.

Your video is trash, i listened. Why he talking like he had a stroke or off some drugs tho? And his opinion (that's what that is) isn't echoed by the developers or other experts in this field. Only mark cerny and Sony fanboys are saying otherwise. So far you guys mentioned a controller and an opinion from "some guy".

Now i see why Phil Spencer is all confident, I'm sure the ps5 will be a nice second class system. Better than anything out today. That's good enough :thumbsup:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The PS5 May be weaker hardware wise but fortunately they’ll deliver where it matters the most; GAMES. Enjoy your 20TF supermachine with State of Decay and Ryse 2 :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The PS5 May be weaker hardware wise but fortunately they’ll deliver where it matters the most; GAMES. Enjoy your 20TF supermachine with State of Decay and Ryse 2 :umad:

Finally happy y’all are admitting the BOLDED:lolbron:

And millions of games dropping don’t mean nothing when the far majority of them are trash:mjgrin: