Michigan coli members: are you a "Michigander" (random thread)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I always here Big Gretch say this word. Do any of yall use this? I never here people say this in real life. Maybe it's a white thing. I don't know. I just tell people I'm from Detroit or Michigan.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I always here Big Gretch say this word. Do any of yall use this? I never here people say this in real life. Maybe it's a white thing. I don't know. I just tell people I'm from Detroit or Michigan.

That's the official demonym. Everyone from Michigan is a Michigander. I did marketing/media work for a number of years, some of it in the political space. That's what we always used. Some weird ass white folks use "Michiganian" but that's ass.

It's Michigander.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No I say Detroit cause there's a difference. I've barely been anywhere else in Michigan.

Been to Grand Rapids and Port Huron but that's about it, the rest of my time in Michigan has been in Detroit

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Lots of beauty in Detroit. Have u been to 7mile and Gratiot 🥳

I was in Detroit in July for a week, I went by Gratiot, beautiful area, went by Black Bottom, Paradise Valley, the Charles Wright Museum, Hitsville, J Dilla's house, Aretha Franklin's house, Eddie Wingate, Hart Plaza, honestly Detroit is where I'm getting a home in the next few years