michelob ultra beer

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
trying to cut but i needs my alcohol. michelob ultra has 2.6 carbs and 95 calories

anyone else drink this while trying to lose weight

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm still out of shape so take my advice with grain of salt but.....most normal beers aren't that bad from a caloric stand point.
I had a blue moon yesterday that was like 150 calories. honestly that's nothing considering the fact the bloated feeling it gives me might stop me from eating
I got to stay away from golden monkey and other tripels which normally are in the 300cal a bottle range :huhldup:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Just stop drinking alcohol if you're trying to lose weight. Even though that one has low carbs and calories, you still have to account for the fact that your body will burn alcohol calories before anything else. Not to mention that alcohol interrupts the Krebs cycle so it's harder to build muscle while drinking. Take it from a former alcohol. Just give up the drink or only do it once every couple weeks if you have to.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Beers and wines are estrogenic enough to be a concern. Stick with hard liquors.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just stop drinking alcohol if you're trying to lose weight. Even though that one has low carbs and calories, you still have to account for the fact that your body will burn alcohol calories before anything else. Not to mention that alcohol interrupts the Krebs cycle so it's harder to build muscle while drinking. Take it from a former alcohol. Just give up the drink or only do it once every couple weeks if you have to.
good looking out i will stop. what about just 4 beers a week. one after work mon-thursday

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I'd say it might be best to give them a break for a while/until you get some traction with your weight loss.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
good looking out i will stop. what about just 4 beers a week. one after work mon-thursday

Sounds like you have a mild addiction. I was the same way. Drinking alcohol everyday after work. Then it went to drinking before work. Then I would take alcohol to work and drink in the morning and during lunch. Luckily I stopped before something bad happened. Since you are asking about fitness, I'll tell you this much. I lost 25 pounds and couldn't lose weight for shyt after that. I was stuck for 4 months and was frustrated that the weight wasn't coming off. I took alcohol out the equation and I started to lose weight again. Just look up the effects of alcohol on weightlifters. It's like taking 2 steps forward by working out and then 1 step back by drinking.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like you have a mild addiction. I was the same way. Drinking alcohol everyday after work. Then it went to drinking before work. Then I would take alcohol to work and drink in the morning and during lunch. Luckily I stopped before something bad happened. Since you are asking about fitness, I'll tell you this much. I lost 25 pounds and couldn't lose weight for shyt after that. I was stuck for 4 months and was frustrated that the weight wasn't coming off. I took alcohol out the equation and I started to lose weight again. Just look up the effects of alcohol on weightlifters. It's like taking 2 steps forward by working out and then 1 step back by drinking.
Damn breh I guess I’m gonna have to give this shyt up for a few months

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can't even have alcohol anymore breh, sorry... it has to be something like a club soda I guess...:ld:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You don't have to man. Totally up to you. I'm just making a point that alcohol and working out doesn't mix.

This is unfortunately true. Alcohol fukks your gut health up for like 24-48 hours depending on how much you drink. You're better off just eating some really shytty food cuz at least your metabolism will be less out of wack.

I'm more in a maintenance mode right now and usually weigh between 185-192 during the week depending on the day. After a weekend of drinking I'll be 192 come Sunday. Then after 5 days of lifting and cardio every day I'll be back at 185 come Friday.

The dude who does those pump chasers videos gives himself 1 drinking day per week even on a cut but he puts in a LOT of hours.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

I'll be honest, I haven't even watched this episode yet. I'm just posting this cuz he's got a drank in his hand