Michael Lombardo steps down as head of HBO (Huge shakeup coming)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, their series have been really lackluster. This current Sunday night lineup has been their strongest by a wide margin for a while now.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa. I wouldn't say FX is close to taking HBO over. Netflix is really what's killing HBO. I'm sure HBO wishes they would've took that Marvel deal. And not passed on House of Cards. FX has a few good dramas, but they are LIMITED SERIES.

The best FX original drama is THE AMERICANS and not many people watch it. They have no GOT etc.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Nobody is killing HBO except themselves.

This shake up was badly needed.

They've just been a complete mess the last couple years. They cancel shows more frequently then they produce them lately.

Hopefully this gets them back on track

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Need to fire head of sports too, whoever is holding up the Haymon boycott needs to be gone.
Their shows are too niche, need more than 1 quadrant shows like Veep, Girls, Silicon Valley and etc

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Only show they have left is Game of Thrones and that's winding down. They have a couple solid comedies but nothing that makes me go :gladbron:

They've been severely lacking in the drama department.

Once Game of Thrones ends for this year I'm lookin at my HBO sub like :ld:

Also, I didn't give a fukk about Ballers and I'm a big Rock/football fan so what that say.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Figured there would be more to come once Vinyl dude got bounced. HBO have been making some poor choices these past few years.

Vinyl a beyond niche show costing 100mill
West World being a complete cluster fukk
them cancelling shows quick as hell :skip:

shyt once Thrones is done.. what they got:manny: