Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:mjpls:

likemike1.jpg

When you have an entire line of Nike apparel bearing your name, it makes sense to make sure nobody who enters your house wears a competitor’s gear.

Rapper Bow Wow learned this the hard way as a teenager, when he became friends with MJ’s sons. According to a recent interview, he once wore a pair of Allen Iverson’s signature Reebok shoes when he slept over at Jordan’s house, and His Airness was not impressed.

I’m actually real cool with his sons, Marcus and Jeffrey. … I would say, we kinda grew up together. Being on tour, every time we came to Chicago, even at the age of like 15, they would come around and we just clicked.

There’d be times I stayed over at the family, ya know, Mr. Jordan’s house … actually a funny story, I actually wore some Iverson’s to their house … and Michael Jordan woke us all up and was like ‘Whose is these?’… and I was like ‘they’re mine’ … and I never saw my A.I.’s after that moment. I was in some Jordan’s going down to play some basketball.

Given the timeframe, this would have been when Bow Wow was still known as Lil’ Bow Wow, probably sometime around the release of his 2002 movie Like Mike, in which he found a magical pair of MJ’s old shoes that turned him into an NBA superstar.

Despite losing his shoes, Bow Wow’s life was pretty awesome at that time, between hanging out at Michael Jordan’s house, starring in movies and doing this:

(Thanks to Ball Over All for the interview.)

Don't wear Allen Iverson's shoes in Michael Jordan's house

:dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is a fukking funny story... Imagine Jordan waking these kids up after seeing these no name descript shoes with the 3 on it, he wakes Juanita up and screams at all of them.

WHO'S SHOES IS DIZ??!?!!? WHO'S fukkING SHOES IS DIZ... MJ HAVING FLASHBACKS TO WHERE IVERSON BROKE HIS ANKLES HE WANTED NO MENTION OF THIS UPSTART IN HIS HOME... JUANITA MENTIONS: MIKE THEIR JUST SHOES RELAX... MJ BARKS BACK: I TOLD YOU JUANITA, I SAID NO NIKKAS...

bacon-neck-michael-jordan.png