full
"Aye Caitlin, you ready for me?"

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised. No wonder Juanita left :mjlol: he hated her

I saw locker room footage of the Bulls celebrating after they won their 5th ring on Youtube

Bob Costas: How does this championship feel

Jordan: I'm going to savor this one Bob!

Bob Costas: By the way your wife Juanita is on the phone to congratulate you! would you like to take the call?

Jordan: :mjtf::beli: sure

:laff:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Not surprised. No wonder Juanita left :mjlol: he hated her

I saw locker room footage of the Bulls celebrating after they won their 5th ring on Youtube

Bob Costas: How does this championship feel

Jordan: I'm going to savor this one Bob!

Bob Costas: By the way your wife Juanita is on the phone to congratulate you! would you like to take the call?

Jordan: :mjtf::beli: sure

:laff:
this video needs to be posted if real

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Shame what happened to her. She went broke broke, then to make matters worse the team she played for doesn't even exist anymore so a lot of her and Cynthia Cooper's accolades are just buried in a book. But they were the first GOAT WNBA players.

I always found her attractive, she really favors my 1st baby mama, throw in a little Fantasia and it's a spot on comparison.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Shame what happened to her. She went broke broke, then to make matters worse the team she played for doesn't even exist anymore so a lot of her and Cynthia Cooper's accolades are just buried in a book. But they were the first GOAT WNBA players.

I always found her attractive, she really favors my 1st baby mama, throw in a little Fantasia and it's a spot on comparison.

The comets gave the wnba life. Shame what happened. I think it was bigger then than it is now even with the Caitlin Clark angel reese hype.