Michael Jackson's "Human Nature" is still such a dope song.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Human Nature"... such a beautiful song.

Here's the making of the song "Human Nature" with the writer of the song.. Steve Porcaro.

Daughter: Daddy... whyyyy, whyyyy?

Father/Steve Porcaro: Thinks to himself..."I’ll just tell her that it’s human nature"

Thank god for 80's AUTO-REVERSE!

VLP8REp.jpg

Here's the original demo that Steve Porcaro made with him singing the original lyrics before they were changed and Quincy and Michael Jackson got their hands on it. You can tell his story about his daughter is true from the lyrics in the demo about a teacher telling boys to stop.

Steve Porcaro's Human Nature Demo

Human Nature Live

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the making of the song "Human Nature" with the writer of the song.. Steve Porcaro.

Daughter: Daddy... whyyyy, whyyyy?

Father/Steve Porcaro: Thinks to himself..."I’ll just tell her that it’s human nature"

After watching this clip of Steve Porcaro playing "Human Nature" on the piano... I have to learn how to play that song... I'll have that shyt down in a week.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's crazy to think that a person the became so famous and world renowned, selling more records than anyone in the history of music, permeating all cultures even in the most remote places of the planet, a person who needed as much security as any President, Prime Minister, becoming a Billionaire before age 30, breaking every record imaginable, was a black man. ...let that sink in for a minute.