Michael Douglas says his throat cancer was from performing oral sex

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Michael Douglas says oral sex caused his throat cancer

In a surprisingly frank interview with the Guardian newspaper, actor Michael Douglas says that the throat cancer he was diagnosed with three years ago was caused by oral sex.
When asked by the Guardian if he regretted the years of smoking and drinking thought to be associated with his illness, the actor replied, "No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV [human papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus."

Douglas, 68, went on to say in Sunday's story that he "did worry if the stress caused by my son's incarceration didn't help trigger it. But yeah, it's a sexually transmitted disease that causes cancer. And if you have it, cunnilingus is also the best cure for it." Douglas has been married to actress Catherine Zeta-Jones since 2000.

A 2011 study detailed in the Journal of Clinical Oncology, and covered here by NBC News, showed that a cancer spike, mainly in men, was tied to HPV from oral sex.

He was blunt about his diagnosis, but hopeful about his chances for recovery.
"Did they find it early enough for their liking," Letterman asked, regarding the actor's doctors. "I sure as s--- hope so," Douglas said to applause. He has now been cancer-free for two years.

Michael Douglas: oral sex caused my cancer | Film | The Guardian

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At least hes spreading wisdom to yall box eaters. Get these chics checked & certified before rawdogmouthing. Peace to mike douglas hes ok in my book just aint sharing drins with him.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
If I nose dive in the crack of that ass
God has blessed you....
a0yqua.jpg

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
ive said this before, thing is there is no fda approved hpv test for males

and most sexually active males have it (or herpes) and don't even know. my sister has a family planning practice/clinic in Dallas (she's an NP) and she not only does womens sexual health but mens too...

she had a local high school football team bring their players in for physicals/testing and she said something like 18 out of 26 players had some form of STD...whether clap...herp...etc. and no she didn't disclose what school. she doesn't do that.

:gag:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and most sexually active males have it (or herpes) and don't even know. my sister has a family planning practice/clinic in Dallas (she's an NP) and she not only does womens sexual health but mens too...

she had a local high school football team bring their players in for physicals/testing and she said something like 18 out of 26 players had some form of STD...whether clap...herp...etc. and no she didn't disclose what school. she doesn't do that.

:gag:

being celibate :blessed: