Michael B. Jordan up for role in Star Wars Episode VII

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Wallace Grant lives on in a galaxy far far away brehs

"These rumors once again come from Latino Review, who have a solid history with their scoops. But unlike a lot of the previous casting hints we've heard, this latest bit does not appear to be for one of the children of Luke, Han, or Leia.

Apparently, The Butler’s David Oyelowo and Fruitvale Station’s Michael B. Jordan have both been contacted for an unknown role or roles. Jordan, who has also been rumored for the Fantastic Four reboot (as Johnny Storm), even apparently met with Episode VII director J.J. Abrams personally. (Both actors, by the way, appeared in the George Lucas-produced Red Tails a couple of years back.)"

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=109191

If this is true then I'm excited. Michael B. Jordan is certainly a star on the rise and has been the best thing about many of the movies/television shows that he's been involved in the past couple years.

If they make him the Grandson of Mace Windu The Gawd:ohlawd:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Lando Jr. :lawd:

This!

I ain't much a Jedi stans, but I think sex was like forbidden with the Jedi, which was almost a cult despite it being the most lawful and just. Still though, Lando Jr, you know it has to happen. He be smoothest cat in the galaxy with that city in the skies gig. That place would be pimped out with Billy Dee Williams coming back, teaching his son the basics of Colt 45000. :lolbron:

Eitherway, I heard Michael is also in the running for a gig as a junior boxer in a Rocky movie they are making, where he be the grandson of Apollo Creed. This kids potential is unlimited, and smooth career choices.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This!

I ain't much a Jedi stans, but I think sex was like forbidden with the Jedi, which was almost a cult despite it being the most lawful and just. Still though, Lando Jr, you know it has to happen. He be smoothest cat in the galaxy with that city in the skies gig. That place would be pimped out with Billy Dee Williams coming back, teaching his son the basics of Colt 45000. :lolbron:

Eitherway, I heard Michael is also in the running for a gig as a junior boxer in a Rocky movie they are making, where he be the grandson of Apollo Creed. This kids potential is unlimited, and smooth career choices.

Lando wasn't a Jedi bruh....

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rather just have his role not be related to Mace or Lando.

Only 3 black dudes in the Star Wars universe and 2 of them are related? :ld: