Miami Zombie Victim recovers

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Miami Zombie victim was accidently shot by cops trying to stop attacker from eating his face - NY Daily News
image.jpg

As if things couldn’t have been worse for the vagrant whose face was chewed off by the horrifying “Miami Zombie,” doctors revealed Tuesday that cops accidentally shot him as they tried to save him.

Ronald Poppo, 65, had two holes in his left chest when he was brought bleeding to Jackson Memorial Hospital, doctors said. They were apparently entry and exit wounds.

Maniac Rudy Eugene, who was not armed, was on top of Poppo when police opened fire to stop the gruesome attack. A stray bullet hit the victim, too.

Poppo is recovering surprisingly well, eating, walking and even cheering on his basketball team, doctors said, calling him “charming.”

They released two graphic photos of Poppo, showing him in a hospital gown walking down a hallway with help.

Read more: Miami Zombie victim was accidently shot by cops trying to stop attacker from eating his face - NY Daily News

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So before the attack he was a bum and now, after the attack, he's going to be a bum without a face.....

I'd tell em to just kill me

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
So before the attack he was a bum and now, after the attack, he's going to be a bum without a face.....

I'd tell em to just kill me

images

he could look like this one day. This is the woman who got her face ripped off by the monkey.

Before. It looked like there was no hope
images

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i'm not exactly sure how this happened. like how do you let someone eat your face without being unconscious. or was he unconscious and revived?

Wallie

Pro
Daps
My husband showed me pictures of his face after the attack :to: it was so disgusting. That poor guy.

Daps
i'm not exactly sure how this happened. like how do you let someone eat your face without being unconscious. or was he unconscious and revived?

he was probably high as shyt off the bath salts too...

Attacker: Hey man.. can I eat your face?
Victim: Yeah man, go for it!
omnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
images

he could look like this one day. This is the woman who got her face ripped off by the monkey.

Before. It looked like there was no hope
images

That's not bad at all. Just looks like a female version of Dr. Evil. :manny:

YBE

Banned
Daps
i feel really bad for that dude....and it takes alot for me to GAF.

to be homeless, treated like shyt everyday then have half your face ripped off :snoop: