MF DOOM - Mm...Food 20th Anniversary

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
after making my threads for The Grind Date and The Tipping Point, i started going back and looking at the dates of other albums from 2004 and i forgot Mm...Food came out in 04' too

i wasn't really a hardcore DOOM fan but i liked some of his music and the one album that i always go back to is Mm...Food.

i don't even think i checked for this album in 04, i probably ain't get around to listening to it until like 2007. the 2000's are sort of a blur to me these days

some of my favorite joints from the album:

mrvaughn

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s a rerelease of this coming out in November. Not much known about it but it has new cover art. I don’t know how to post images here but it’s out there.

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
1qr9WIT.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Vomitspit and Kookies were my shyt. I think they fukked with the Kookies beat on streaming but i've got my OG release saved on Apple Music.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vomitspit and Kookies were my shyt. I think they fukked with the Kookies beat on streaming but i've got my OG release saved on Apple Music.

The Sesame Street sample wasn't cleared so they had to slap a different beat on.

this is why having a physical copy of the album always is the answer

You still have a CD player? :hhh:

Aside from vinyl physical media is just waste.

As long as you step away from streaming services you can always find the original versions of songs.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The Sesame Street sample wasn't cleared so they had to slap a different beat on.

You still have a CD player? :hhh:

Aside from vinyl physical media is just waste.

As long as you step away from streaming services you can always find the original versions of songs.

no, but i do still own some physical copies of some albums so if i ever do want to buy another cd player, i'll always have the physical copies.

for the most part, i just listen to music on Apple Music now and then youtube