Method Man Backs Redman’s Decision To Leave ‘Power Book II: Ghost’

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Method-Man-Redman-960x720.jpg

"Method Man has opened up about Redman’s decision to walk away from Power Book II: Ghost following the rapper’s abrupt departure from the role of Theo Rollins after just three episodes.

During an interview with The Breakfast Club on Monday (Jun. 12), Meth discussed the reason for Redman’s absence.

“You really wanna know why? He wouldn’t get the jab,” Method Man explained. “At least that’s what I heard. Did I talk to Redman about it, No? … S### like that don’t even need to be said. He’s not the first or the last person that’ll probably happen to.”

He added: “Redman, he made a decision and I stick by whatever that decision was. If he feels that was best for him, I agree with him.”

Fans were shocked to discover Redman was seemingly replaced overnight by Jordan Mahome after appearing in three episodes of season two of the series.

“I walked away from it because they wanted me to be vaccinated and I’m not vaccinating s###, ” Redman clarified during an interview with HitStory Makers in late 2022.

Method Man previously spoke to AllHipHop.com about his excitement to work with his rhyme partner when Redman was first hired.

“Redman is a consummate professional like myself. If anything, I owe him a lot because he actually showed me how to perform correctly on stage — whether people remember or not,” Method Man explained. “He had been in the game two years prior than what I had been. So, when you put us on screen, that resonates. We have chemistry.”

Method Man Backs Redman’s Decision To Leave ‘Power Book II: Ghost’

Daps
Damn we still on this Vaxx shyt it’s 2023

Those who wanted to Vaxx Vaxxed those who don’t don’t the WHO no longer have covid listed as a pandemic

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn we still on this Vaxx shyt it’s 2023

Those who wanted to Vaxx Vaxxed those who don’t don’t the WHO no longer have covid listed as a pandemic
its dumb because at this point its his choice rather to be vaxxed or not but there are still companies requiring you to be vaxxed to work. Redman ain't missing them Starz checks i imagine or hope so.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m actually kind of relieved its vaxx shyt cause Reggie was looking a little gaunt during those episodes, i was lowkey worried for him.

Daps
I’m actually kind of relieved its vaxx shyt cause Reggie was looking a little gaunt during those episodes, i was lowkey worried for him.

Red been looking like that for years, even when he was lifting (don't know if he still works out but he started getting it in around the same time Meth started going hard in the gym).

I don't know what the actual cause of it is. Same as Rockness Monsta. There's cats from that era like Li'l Fame that have gone through dramatic weight fluctuations but it looks intentional and exercise based. I was worried Red and Rock low key might be battling some serious health illnesses, but they're thankfully still around putting it down.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Now this is how black people should stand with each other. Not go on and publicly bash them for not taking a bullshyt vaccine.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I liked seeing Redman on TV again and he is my personal favorite rapper of all time but it is Reggies personal choice if he wants to get the vaccine and it should not have been such a big deal at this point.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Red been looking like that for years, even when he was lifting (don't know if he still works out but he started getting it in around the same time Meth started going hard in the gym).

I don't know what the actual cause of it is. Same as Rockness Monsta. There's cats from that era like Li'l Fame that have gone through dramatic weight fluctuations but it looks intentional and exercise based. I was worried Red and Rock low key might be battling some serious health illnesses, but they're thankfully still around putting it down.
Pretty sure there isn't a cause, that's literally just how he looks.

Daps
Pretty sure there isn't a cause, that's literally just how he looks.

Red and Rock both carried alot more weight in the 90s and 2000s, Rock specifically. And neither of them were anywhere close to being considered fat or overweight. They're both over 6 feet too, so there's that.

It's entirely plausible that there's no underlying issue outside of aging and diet changes, but weight loss comes in many different forms, and generally speaking, sustained weight loss is unplanned.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
its dumb because at this point its his choice rather to be vaxxed or not but there are still companies requiring you to be vaxxed to work. Redman ain't missing them Starz checks i imagine or hope so.

It cant be many companies still requiring it when the federal government doesnt

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

Biden to host Jennifer Hudson, Wu-Tang's Method Man at Juneteenth concert​

By Andrea Shalal
June 13, 20236:14 PM

WASHINGTON, June 13 (Reuters) - President Joe Biden will host the White House's first big Juneteenth celebration, a concert featuring performances by Oscar-winning singer Jennifer Hudson, hip-hop group Wu-Tang Clan's Method Man and marching bands from historically black universities in Tennessee and Maryland.

Vice President Kamala Harris will kick off the South Lawn event at 7:00 pm EDT (2300 GMT), with Biden to speak near the end of an event that the White House has described as a "celebration of community, culture and music."