Metal Gear Solid 2 was ahead of its time

Blaze500

Banned
Daps
:blessed:

Wallpaper-metal-gear-solid-2-sons-of-liberty-metal-gear-solid-stealth-action-playstation-2-HD.jpg

The story was something that we never saw and will never see again..pure piff

raiden is actually not that bad of a character, i understand that kojima wanted snake to be seen from a different perspective, hence raiden

gameplay was piff

Sons of Liberty is really the first and only Post-Modern video game

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-

Wallpaper-metal-gear-solid-2-sons-of-liberty-metal-gear-solid-stealth-action-playstation-2-HD.jpg

raiden is actually not that bad of a character, i understand that kojima wanted snake to be seen from a different perspective, hence raiden

gameplay was piff

finally someone who agrees :blessed: if you want to put the games in order storywise MGS2 is the best story

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

gameplay was piff

This HAS to be a troll thread

The story was a continuation of part 1 and was continued in several other games after it, so how was part 2 something that we never saw and will never see again? :wtf:

Raiden was :trash: in part 2. Why else would Kojima exaggerate and make him a super cyborg ninja flipping metal gears from his feet as he break danced all over the middle east? You don't go from Solid Snake :birdman: to :wrist: MGS2 Raiden. Kojima knew he made that boy too soft.

"Sons of Liberty is really the first and only Post-Modern video game" :what:

Trolling confirmed