Met A New One. Date Turned Sour, Throwed water on her dress for dissing 2pac

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
My homeboy set me up with one his homegirls who went to school with us, talking about she always thought i was cute and shyt. Im just like cool whatever. So we meet at his house and get to talking on the couch flirtin and shyt. Im like:krs:

Then we get hungry and get that the table in the kitchen to eat something. We munchin and the date took a bad turn.

*Homies turns on Homicide by Future and snoop
Her- oh das my songgggggg
Her- zay you from cali so i kno u fucc with snoop haha
Me- haha nah that nikka soft, and he a bytch, got punched in the stomach by 2pac haha
Her- hahaha yea getting punched by a gay nikka make u soft as hell u right

Me-:ohmy::wtf: what df u say??

Her- you heard me pac gay

Me- fucc outta here bytch *throws water on her dress and storms out the house

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
My homeboy set me up with one his homegirls who went to school with us, talking about she always thought i was cute and shyt. Im just like cool whatever. So we meet at his house and get to talking on the couch flirtin and shyt. Im like:krs:

Then we get hungry and get that the table in the kitchen to eat something. We munchin and the date took a bad turn.

*Homies turns on Homicide by Future and snoop
Her- oh das my songgggggg
Me- haha nah that nikka soft, and he a bytch, got punched in the stomach by 2pac haha

Are you out of state right now, friend?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I told yall in the other thread i had to leave town for a bit cuz shyt got hot that one night

Now the :duck: are bumping heads with the other :duck:

But on the real, you played it wrong bruh. If a chick disses my favorite rapper, athlete, celeb, etc. I just simply take note of it and end the conversation.

Then when I get that azz and I'm hitting it from the back, I take out all that aggression on her while talking shyt like " oh tupac a bytch, ha?, Keep ya head, ho, Keep yo head up, ho!!"

At the end of the day, there is no way I'm a let a female's opinion about any person I don't know personally stop me from getting that ass :takedat:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Now the :duck: are bumping heads with the other :duck:

But on the real, you played it wrong bruh. If a chick disses my favorite rapper, athlete, celeb, etc. I just simply take note of it and end the conversation.

Then when I get that azz and I'm hitting it from the back, I take out all that aggression on her while talking shyt like " oh tupac a bytch, ha?, Keep ya head, ho, Keep yo head up, ho!!"

There is no way I'm a let a female's opinion about any person I don't know personally stop me from getting that ass :takedat:

Pac is like my dad breh

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas

:snoop:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are you going to get kicked out of your friends house by a female in your own ducktale?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you read that dumbasss fat boy.

I left.

She disrespected Pac (you started looking for the nearest phone booth to change in around this point. Maybe you already had your cape out)

You asked what she said (big bytch move by the way)

She repeated it

You throw a hissy fit and left

Your dude smashed while you walked home barefoot because she probably threw your shoes over the wire.