Merge thread

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is intentional and very sinister. There was a thread on AllHipHop in 2004 ABOUT THIS! Mainly asking why are they advertising black women with biracial babies heavily. Nearly 20 years AGO!!!

How is it i and others noticed this back in 2004 but somehow we’re being paranoid? Forget couples. I’ve seen way too many billboards and commercials where the black woman is a single mother. The erasure of black men in black families is insidious and calculated.

If you can’t see this, then you’re being obtuse. The dumb birds on Twitter would agree if Ebro said BM/WW. The largest growing interracial relationship are WM/AW… and yet I rarely see that pairing in commercials. They know to still show white couples in healthy settings.
Unceasing psyops.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what the data suggests the advertising should look like..... Yall born insecure nikkas up countless social media posts where black single moms proclaim they don't need a man..... So now when corporations use social media data and couple it with government statistics...... yall wanna be in your non existent feelings....... :childplease:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
-overweight black women in fitness ads all the other non-blacks are fit
-black family everyone is straight black except for the biracial daughter
-or black single mother no man in sight

3 recurring things you see in advertisements in regards to black people.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
While I was raised in a home with a mother and father, I'd be lying if I said a majority of my family members had their father in their life.

Have way too many family members taking pictures that resemble that top pick in the late 90s and early 2000s if I'm being honest.

With that being said, the "perfect" American family that's shown in the bottom isn't exactly realistic in today's society either.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Coulda sworn there was a thread on this already, wtf..

The outta child birth rate is dam near 80% wtf they expect the picture to look like when thats the promoted family unit in the community???

What fukking cooked up picture people expect when everybody screaming strong and independent?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I mean....there is an epidemic of single mother households.

Out of my friends (7) only 3 have both their parents together growing up.

The rest were OOW and they dad wasn't in the picture and they are alive and not in prison.

:manny:Dr. Francis Cress Wesling spoke about this.

:manny:Malcolm X spoke about this.

:manny:The men and women didn't hear them or didn't care and now this where we are.

:ufdup:Be the change you wanna see brehs....

:myman:Be a Father to your child and Live with them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I mean....there is an epidemic of single mother households.

Out of my friends (7) only 3 have both their parents together growing up.

The rest were OOW and they dad wasn't in the picture and they are alive and not in prison.

:manny:Dr. Francis Cress Wesling spoke about this.

:manny:Malcolm X spoke about this.

:manny:The men and women didn't hear them or didn't care and now this where we are.

:ufdup:Be the change you wanna see brehs....

They been trying to tell us what was coming for a long time now....