Menthol cigarettes are on their way OUT, Menthol e-cigs are on their way IN

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I don't even see ANY young people smoking cigs. Cigs will die out COMPLETELY in 10 years. Thanks to a thing Congress did for Trump/Congress to help their buddies at Marlboro that banned flavored Juul cartridges, I lost my 5,000$ investment in Altria when Juul stocks plummeted.

That Juul shyt was rising faster than any stock I've ever seen and that shyt plummeted in 1 day. fukked me over.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't even see ANY young people smoking cigs. Cigs will die out COMPLETELY in 10 years. Thanks to a thing Congress did for Trump/Congress to help their buddies at Marlboro that banned flavored Juul cartridges, I lost my 5,000$ investment in Altria when Juul stocks plummeted.

That Juul shyt was rising faster than any stock I've ever seen and that shyt plummeted in 1 day. fukked me over.

Sasha and Malia Obama

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Nicotine pouches and snus will be the future. As it should be. Cigars will be fine. Notice they never go after them even a little bit.

Cigarillos will never die out because people roll trees with them.
@DetroitEWarren is correct. Cigs are on borrowed time.
I used to smoke, got tired of smelling like cigarettes and hiding it.

Switch to niccorete gum and been using ever since.

Have gone a week at most without it but always go back.
:francis:

It's $$$ but not as expensive or harmful as cigs so that's my life now. :francis:

Never did ecigs, watched videos of these things blowing up in ppls faces and decided that wasn't for me :huhldup:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Sasha and Malia Obama
shyt they are 20+ years old, young people who start smoking in HS will pick up a disposable vape before a cig any day.

I stopped smoking Newports in 2018, switched to the Juul and cartridges, they cancelled flavors in like early 2019, then the Breeze disposable vapes popped up with more flavors than the Juul carts and I've been off them since then (I think most states have their own brands, do you have Breeze vapes in your area?).

Financially it was a good move because a pack lasted me 1 day, so that's 10$ a day on cigs and nikkas always asking for a square.

These disposable vapes last anywhere from 3-10 days according to brand and version of brand and only cost 12$ to 15$.

Smoking cigs are expensive asf in 2024

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
@RageKage
Glad to hear that you made the decision to find an alternative to smoking cigarettes.
We buried my sandbox buddy years ago. He had a bunch of medical problems, compounded by years of smoking.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I can’t see southern states banning menthol cigarettes like Massachusetts did
You won't see any bans on cigarettes down here at all. :bryan: But all in all their time has come and gone.

If the price went down a lot you'd see more folks with them. I believe it. But there are cheaper and better options now.

Daps
smoking cigarettes has become more of a weekend indulgence. people still smoke plenty, but i notice that they usually reserve it for when they go drinking on fridays and saturdays.

:francis: