Men, If you Apologize to your Woman after an Argument, you a...

Daps
bytch made nikka

I know a simp who got into a super heated argument with his girl. She stormed out the house and drove off somewhere. 10 mins later, simp ass nikka was saying shyt via text like..."baby you my everything, ill do anything for you and i need you in my life blah blah nlah" and she never wrote back

:beli: I hate that simp shyt. Men are supposed to be the prize, if the bytch aint happy, let her walk

:youngsabo:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a man should only apologize if he is what caused the problem meaning he know he was in the wrong, ill be damned if i apologize if the arguement started off of something she did that she shouldnt have

Daps
a man should only apologize if he is what caused the problem meaning he know he was in the wrong, ill be damned if i apologize if the arguement started off of something she did that she shouldnt have

Thats what i meant to say, Ill edit the post. If you know for sure what you did was right and she is wrong, dont back down just so you can continue to get p*ssy

thats lazy shyt

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
If he is married I can understand but if she is just his girl then he has issues

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Nothing wrong with apologizing if youre out of line but your boy went too far
saying shyt like
"baby you my everything, ill do anything for you and i need you in my life blah blah nlah"
shows insecurity...just watch...he will be sharing that girl real soon

Daps
If he is married I can understand but if she is just his girl then he has issues
naw nope he aint married, he the biggest simp i know towards his girl but real cool as a homie

saying shyt like

yeah i cringe everytime he does this. Fat nikka shyt :pachaha:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
saying shyt like

He probably said it because he thought she went off to fukk somebody in the heat of the moment and he just wanted to diffuse the situation before it happened.:manny: She'll probably come back home like, "You know what babe, you're right. I just had to clear my head for a few hours.":youngsabo:

Daps
He probably said it because he thought she went off to fukk somebody in the heat of the moment and he just wanted to diffuse the situation before it happened.:manny: She'll probably come back home like, "You know what babe, you're right. I just had to clear my head for a few hours.":youngsabo:

:gladbron::gladbron: