Reppin
Bronx
8shmlb.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I don't use the word hate for many people....and I won't use it now. But I really don't like how he talks or how he carries himself

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
He peaked with the Brittney renner shyt. He’s falling off fast and hard. This lil c00n ass failed pirate won’t have two nickels to rub together soon. I predict he’s dead within a year or two and everybody will hit the :mjlol:&:yeshrug: “what’s for dinner”

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
HuhHe peaked with the Brittney renner shyt. He’s falling off fast and hard. This lil c00n ass failed pirate won’t have two nickels to rub together soon. I predict he’s dead within a year or two and everybody will hit the :mjlol:&:yeshrug: “what’s for dinner”
:dwillhuh:
He just had a viral interview with Orlando Brown last week

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It's been about a decade but in my former life, I used to host anti-domestic violence groups with felons and DV offenders.... whole lotta Charleston White type muhfukkas. This one breh-- I swear on anything or may God strike me dead-- He was a double amputee on the legs. And he had these prosthetic legs with Ed Hardy designs all over them :dahell: And HE was in the group.

I forgot most of that shyt but there was a "Wheel of Accountability" and a triad I can't remember. This thought process falls under "Blame"

"Look what you made me do"/"I only do it cause I love you"

Etc