Memo: Black Women Are The Least Protected In Society

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then people get mad when some black women scream that "independent woman" crap. Sometimes there isn't any other option. It's extends further than just physical protection too. We are being left spiritually and emotionally vulnerable too.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Why did you make this in the salon? The people you should be telling this to are not in this part of the forum.

:why: Because you dumb nikkas on this forum are either cacs trolling or idiots that no one can have a decent conversation with without it being put to the bushes or buried ......you new age nikkas don't want to talk about nothing important....and don't come hijacking my thread c00n, I'm putting this in the ladies section because the TLR and Root are filled with c00ns and cacs......at least I know the sisters won't bury this shyt and let an important topic go to watse or bury it on purpose..:comeon::camby:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a majority of black women being over weight/obese isn't a sign of neglect then I don't know where else to start. Healthy minds start with healthy bodies. As a black woman, I feel I have a lot of work to do and unfortunately I feel I will get minimum, if any help from the black man. We are definitely in times of crisis and shyt isn't getting any better.

I used to joke around about going to a sperm bank to have kids, but there is a woman (black) at my office that actually went and did it...twice. Her reasoning was that she didn't have time to wait for a man.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
If a majority of black women being over weight/obese isn't a sign of neglect then I don't know where else to start. Healthy minds start with healthy bodies. As a black woman, I feel I have a lot of work to do and unfortunately I feel I will get minimum, if any help from the black man. We are definitely in times of crisis and shyt isn't getting any better.

I used to joke around about going to a sperm bank to have kids, but there is a woman (black) at my office that actually went and did it...twice. Her reasoning was that she didn't have time to wait for a man.
Wow... This fukked me up:wow:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Negroe if you don't get your pathetic ass outta my thread with this bullshyt....see you the type of nikka is the reason I didn't put this shyt in TLR or wherever else you air headed nikkas congregate on here....you nikkas in a fantasy world.....I'll let the sisters speak on important shyt, dealing with the racial dynamic, our communities and solutions, you little nikkas don't want answers, you let cacs hijack your minds......foh....:camby:

Last edited:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Good post, I see exactly what you state everyday.....this 2015 nikka is thinking about himself first instead of race first, which is why you seen those sisters in chicago having to stand guard and try to clean up their neighborhoods, because nikkas to busy hijacking the community and chasing non black bytches......