Membership prices are going up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s no big deal, uncle Costco told us months ago he would raise prices. I hope they raise it more cause its such a good deal:troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
It’s no big deal, uncle Costco told us months ago he would raise prices. I hope they raise it more cause its such a good deal:troll:
Have that same energy when they release PS4 games for $70.. or wait,
Exactly, they’re hypocrites. They want it both ways.

They want to be able to brag about how “uncle phil” is giving them AAA big games day one, but also brag about how how they’re just as stupid to drop 100 dollars on games, or 45 dollars on DLC for a game they don’t even own.

They want to say sony “pony’s” only care about narrative games, but gas shyt like Hellblade 2 which tried to do everything in its power to be a sony game.

They want to say we only care about metacritic and GOTY then pretty much throw a parade when they get a game they releases with a 90 MC (which the last two did also) and then launch a campaign crying about how racing games don’t get nominated for GOTY.

They get their first AAA exclusive game SINCE LAUNCH and look at how happy they are. It’s like a comedy skit
It's hard to keep up with ALL OF YOUR BULshyt but next year I'll have to re-up Gamepass. I paid $302 total for 6 years

Then your link earlier says while prices going up you can buy a year of ultimate for $75
So basically instead of 3yrs I now get 2yrs for $150

That's like $6 a month? The family plan preliminary pricing averages out to $5 per person

Either way, Gamepass will be dirt cheap if you buy it by the year which is what I recommend

Last edited: