Melty Blood: Type Lumina

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Latest fighting game to hit the scene. Everything a fan could ask for in terms of netcode, mechanics and defensive system.

Out today!

Who's copping?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I copped today. I'll probably try running through some tutorials etc. today and get matches in this weekend :lupe:
I'll have impressions then

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna grab it after I do my homework.

Kohaku is going to be my main.

:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Gonna be a lot slower on this game using the arcade stick. Inputs have to be so clean in this game. DP needs full motion properly.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm ass at this game too atm but enjoying it so far :yeshrug:

The rollback era is a gamechanger. It feels like day and night playing this game online compared to tekken/ granblue/etc.

Only thing I find really odd so far is how this game really protects you from crossups. Other games I swear I'd get hit by certain mixups in this game I dont and I cant even say that my defence is that nice :hubie:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'm ass at this game too atm but enjoying it so far :yeshrug:

The rollback era is a gamechanger. It feels like day and night playing this game online compared to tekken/ granblue/etc.

Only thing I find really odd so far is how this game really protects you from crossups. Other games I swear I'd get hit by certain mixups in this game I dont and I cant even say that my defence is that nice :hubie:

You're not lying, the online is super smooth. I hopped onto Tekken afterwards and it was slow and laggy

:scust:

One thing I really appreciate with this game is being able to see every movement, not getting caught by a rush of action like in Marvel or DBZ.

Which platform are you on?

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
You're not lying, the online is super smooth. I hopped onto Tekken afterwards and it was slow and laggy

:scust:

One thing I really appreciate with this game is being able to see every movement, not getting caught by a rush of action like in Marvel or DBZ.

Which platform are you on?
I have the game on PC