melted a girls clit with butter when trying to lose virginity

Daps
My first time trying to have sex, a young nikka was on tons of forums, and i kept hearing lube and all that shyt. My sister was on the basketball team in hs. so I helped one of them girls write papers and shyt. My parents and sister was out to eat so i invited her over. i was like ill trade u n64 games if you let me hit it, ill only be like a min cause of my first time. She agreed so i gave her the n64 griffey game and wcw nwo revenge. she in my room on the bed. I didnt have any lube, so i got butter from the firdge and heated it ups i put it in a cup when to the bedroom and put it on her clit pored it on. I guess it was too hot cause she started screaming and crying/

I knew my parents was coming home soon so i didnt know what to do so i called the paranedics they came long story short my parnets found out as did hers they wanted to sue and shyt, dunno how my mom got us out of it but she did that night she beat me hard as fukk and i was grounded from everything

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I didn't smile at your story.

Not even the semblance of a grin. :beli:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Damn, locker room troll threads have been on the decline since @ChrisDorner took a leave of absence

Last edited by a moderator: