mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MA-MS-Money-Shot-copy.jpg

MS-MA-Kith-copy.jpg

Even though she's not as thick as I'd like, she's cute as hell and she likes 90's rap. :noah:

[QUOTE
You’re a ‘90s baby, right? What are some of your most vivid memories from that decade?
Well I’m truly ‘90s, I was a baby then. But one thing I appreciate from the ‘90s is definitely “Seinfeld.” I grew up watching that; Jerry and Elaine are super influential on my style. I love how Jerry was into sneakers, and appreciate how androgynously dressed Elaine used to be. She used to wear big men’s blazers with weird little crop tops. And then obviously like ‘90s rap music.
‘90s rap, what were some of your favorites?
I fukk with Biggie, Tupac, all the classic rappers. When I was in high school I was super hype and liked all the weird shyt like De La Soul, Hieroglyphics, the Pharcyde, Wu-Tang. I used to do my research because that shyt was not cool at the time. I feel like high school is when you figure yourself out with your music.
Who’s your favorite Wu-Tang member?
Ghostface for sure, I went through such a Ghostface phase in my life.
You wanted the perched eagle?
Well yeah, I definitely wanted the strong-arm Wonder Woman bracelets. When I was in high school, I started wearing Wallabees because I was trying to emulate Ghostface. And NOBODY wore Wallabees. My homie BB used to make fun of me cause I used to get all these Clarks. I remember there was a spot on 8th street called Rugged Soles. This guy sold me all of the Wallabees he had. I was feeling myself so hard cause I copped these suede baby blue Wallabees. [Laughs]
][/QUOTE]

http://massappeal.com/hey-youre-cool-mellany-sanchez/

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Who is this broad?

At any rate, seems rather dime a dozen Spanish chick. Would surprise sex though. :manny:

_DC

D.C.
Daps
Reppin
Lower Delaware
She's cute but not threadworthy. You'll see chicks like her everyday if you're going to a big university :ehh:
Maybe so.. Good thing I never said anything about her being threadworthy. I said a nikka is full of shyt if he tells me he won't holla! Truth be told, majority of the chicks cats would consider threadworthy aren't threadworthy. If they didn't put on layers of Estee Lauder they would be your everyday attractive chick.

But that's just me though...:yeshrug:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
adorable but who the fukk is she if i may ask? she's famous for being born in the 90s and wearing shoes?