Meg Thee Stallion is a dime.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Coli Board Of Dimes Committee would like to Honor our newest member, Meg The Stallion. She maintains her beauty while fighting for the liberation of black women everywhere. Give a hand for Meg The Stallion guys.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
eML2pFv.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know what :ohhh: That's the first time I ever seen her without makeup. She looks good cuz to be honest, she kinda disgusts me. Her persona, the excessive makeup, the phony protect Black women bullshyt, etc.. The whole package just annoys me.

But just looking at her with no makeup, she's actually fukkin gorgeous in the face.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You know what :ohhh: That's the first time I ever seen her without makeup. She looks good cuz to be honest, she kinda disgusts me. Her persona, the excessive makeup, the phony protect Black women bullshyt, etc.. The whole package just annoys me.

But just looking at her with no makeup, she's actually fukkin gorgeous in the face.

If black men as a collective were able to keep this mindset, and act accordingly the community would be exponentially better than where it is. Instead she drops trash music, that people won't call mid cuz feminism. I didn't like Nicki but she had penmanship/lyrical skill at least. She drops a debut project for the umpteenth time and all "critics" have to say is

"She looked great in the video :noah:"

:snoop::snoop::snoop: Simpletons