Meeting a chick at a spot at 11pm appreciation thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hitting up whatever bar or restaurant of your choice and just talking, eating something not to heavy, getting some drinks, laughing, and we all know what comes after

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:mindblown: why yall 1 staring this thread wtf.

Me and my ex use to do this all the time because I worked so much. If i wasn't tired I would hit her like get dressed meet me at a diner or Fridays real quick.

Just to talk and grab something light to eat.

Or our taco bell rendezvous :noah:

Like teenagers talking then making out in the back seat :noah:

We lived kinda far from each other so sometimes we would meet in the middle. Which was taco bell parking lot :lolbron:

This is if we weren't hungry or just wanted to see each other real quick.
Have fun with your woman sometimes .

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: why yall 1 staring this thread wtf.

Me and my ex use to do this all the time because I worked so much. If i wasn't tired I would hit her like get dressed meet me at a diner or Fridays real quick.

Just to talk and grab something light to eat.

Or our taco bell rendezvous :noah:

Like teenagers talking then making out in the back seat :noah:

We lived kinda far from each other so sometimes we would meet in the middle. Which was taco bell parking lot :lolbron:

This is if we weren't hungry or just wanted to see each other real quick.
Have fun with your woman sometimes .

preach to these lames i tell chicks when I meet them that if they want to see me often they have to be done meeting at a spot at 1030-11pm after I get off work. We can get some drinks and appetizers and just talk for an hour-two hours before the spot closes. Bars usually stay open to 2am, but I dont hit them up unless Im watching sports or doing more heavy drinking. Plus this one chick Im dating now doesnt drink (so no point in going to a bar), so like tonight when I get off work we are eating up this spot, probably get there around 11pm, it closes at 1am

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
preach to these lames i tell chicks when I meet them that if they want to see me often they have to be done meeting at a spot at 1030-11pm after I get off work. We can get some drinks and appetizers and just talk for an hour-two hours before the spot closes. Bars usually stay open to 2am, but I dont hit them up unless Im watching sports or doing more heavy drinking. Plus this one chick Im dating now doesnt drink (so no point in going to a bar), so like tonight when I get off work we are eating up this spot, probably get there around 11pm, it closes at 1am

My ex didn't drink either but she would still meet me anywhere.

I miss those times it was just nice talking :manny:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My ex didn't drink either but she would still meet me anywhere.

I miss those times it was just nice talking :manny:

thats whats up, yep, this chick and i are getting together around 11pm tonight, stay there until it closes at 1am. Good thing about this chick Im talking to is, she stays up late, so its nothing for her, even on a weekday