Meet the man who spend 70 GRAND playing a mobile game

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Opt into microtransactions brehs

EA and other devs are probably looking at this breh as a comeup and are doubling down on their mobile efforts right now
vkxqejV.gif

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Exactly..

It's a slot machine

100...it’s a slot machine with more game wrapped around it to wear the player’s guard down. It’s actually worse than Vegas cuz Vegas is a one night stand...it’s designed to fukk you as much as it can in one night, there is no illusion. This game on the other hand is wining and dining you...making you fall in love...you give it 5 bucks here, 5 bucks there, 100 bucks when you get your check...shyt breaks you on the slow play...straight pimp status.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Scary shyt.

I'd advise all the brehs with children to nip mobile gaming in the bud early so they aren't pre-conditioned to this gambling bullshyt.

I remember when candy crush was leeching nikkas a dollar here and there and seeing everyone on the train ride home looking like zombies...I deleted that shyt off of my phone and have never installed a mobile game on my phones since.

My kids still trick grandma to get her tablet and play but eventually I'm going to make it that no one is allowed to let them play unless it's on a fukking console connected to the tv or nintendo switch.

I might fukk around and buy a vintage gameboy.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Scary shyt.

I'd advise all the brehs with children to nip mobile gaming in the bud early so they aren't pre-conditioned to this gambling bullshyt.

I remember when candy crush was leeching nikkas a dollar here and there and seeing everyone on the train ride home looking like zombies...I deleted that shyt off of my phone and have never installed a mobile game on my phones since.

My kids still trick grandma to get her tablet and play but eventually I'm going to make it that no one is allowed to let them play unless it's on a fukking console connected to the tv or nintendo switch.

Man get them nikkaz an Atari 2600 with millipede and combat and let it do what it do :manny:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Scary shyt.

get those modded .apk files

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
lol, the chinese spend more than that and that's with the win rates openly available to the public. but if you want to gamble, :yeshrug: