Meek Mill Artist "Lil Snupe Vs Desean Jackson Artist "Retro" 10k to the winner

creolekidd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhXk7T9v2GV6Oa8muK]Video: He's Only 17: Meek Mill's Artist Goes In On Desean Jackson's Artist! (Rap Battle For $10K. Judged By Meek, T.I, Trae, Mike Vick & Rich Kid Shawty)[/ame]

WEED

generic screen name.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
lil Snupe was disgustingly bad tho. they both need to quit and should be embarrassed

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Yo is Desean Jackson on that E Pill or what? He got me dying looking like the worse hypeman ever. Looked like he wanted to dance to his boys freestyle. :pachaha:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
These dudes are blowin their money on two trash battlers. Everybody lost in this except the one dude who got 10 stacks for basically being slightly less a$$.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I couldnt make it past the first rd. Both nikkas were :trash:
This is why I hate when nikkas insist on "freestyling", most nikkas suck at it. I think that one nikka on DJAx side might have been spitting writtens and if so he needs to get back to the drawing board.

Mak

Internet OG
Daps
Reppin
Catch me i the hood, posted at the sto, tool on my
This is only more proof that Cassidy would toss Meek in a real battle;
Meek think spitting a hot verse is battling, he kept tellin that n!gga to rap about his life....:rudy: Dont nobody wanna hear that sh!t right now, we wanna hear about how he'll "clicc clacc boom and turn his dome to a stadium":steviej:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The nygga with desean won to me
Nygga was spitting song bars but I fukk with his flow
Wasnt really a battle
The worst nyggas in the URL would kill these nyggas easy

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
desean rapper sound like a wacker version of fukkin meek. get that shyt the fukk outta here cuz :stopitslime:
.... young homie took it..

but TI is unintentionally funny .... he the type of cat you hang with always trynna run shyt lol.. seem like they respect him tho...

TI & his antics were the best part of the video ...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
KRS 1 would eat both of them.

the dude who won gets more respect from me because he kept it real so far as battling goes.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
to me it's two types of battles.

there's the URL type shyt where nikkas know (of) each other and are really going at each other's throats with their bars and then there's rappers who aren't really battle rappers spitting writtens at each other to see who's is hotter...this was obviously the latter