Mecha BREAK (2025)

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Just watched this trailer. Is a mech game finally gonna restore them ZoE gameplay vibes? :whew: :lupe:

I just copped ZoE 2nd runner on sale for 7 bucks... why is Kojima sleeping on this?!?!

fukking game is smooth as hell, mech designs great, fast paced combat its literally perfect :mindblown:

Will be checking for Mecha Break though, Ive been on a Mecha genre kick recently :ohlawd:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hows the customization?

Is it better than AC6 pvp?

Gundam Breakers 4 coming out soon 2 but :patrice: on that one
Nah the customization isn’t even close to Armored Core 6 and Gundam Breaker 4. They gotta work on that a bit more but it seems like there’s probably going to be a paywall for extra customization.

That’s my biggest issue about the game.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just copped ZoE 2nd runner on sale for 7 bucks... why is Kojima sleeping on this?!?!

fukking game is smooth as hell, mech designs great, fast paced combat its literally perfect :mindblown:

Will be checking for Mecha Break though, Ive been on a Mecha genre kick recently :ohlawd:
Well the IP is owned by Konami. There were initially plans for a third one but Kojima and Konami parted ways. Plus sales of the second one and its remasters did not inspire confidence in Konami to go forward with a third game.

I prolly play through the game every couple years 🥲

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Well the IP is owned by Konami. There were initially plans for a third one but Kojima and Konami parted ways. Plus sales of the second one and its remasters did not inspire confidence in Konami to go forward with a third game.

I prolly play through the game every couple years 🥲

Bro this game is fukking FIRE, whoever hasnt played it... you're sleep

Single handledly sparked the mecha kick that Im on right now!! I used to HATE mechs, always was a battle shonen type of guy... I lost man, I lost BADLY.

Playing ZOE2 and watching these Gundam series on Crunchyroll got me ON IT