me and my homie went to hoop saturday...

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
We get to the court and its me and him an 1 dude on the other end shooting jumpers. After 10 mins of shooting the hood came out :wtf: and wanted to run. After about 4 games I decided I was done so I sat out the next game to text. This nikka tried to leave after his last game and they kept stalling cuz they didn't wanna give him his ball back. Dude at the other end didn't wanna run :wtb: so they couldn't use his ball. :russ: my homie let them run 2 more games and they kept saying they were going to 32 each game!!! =L :lolbron:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
F-Yo-Thread.gif

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
haha, nice story man, totally reminds me of the time me and my homie went to hoop a few Saturdays ago. We get to the court and its me and him an 1 dude on the other end shooting jumpers. After 10 mins of shooting the hood came out and wanted to run. After about 4 games I decided I was done so I sat out the next game to text. This nikka tried to leave after his last game and they kept stalling cuz they didn't wanna give him his ball back. Dude at the other end didn't wanna run so they couldn't use his ball. my homie let them run 2 more games and they kept saying they were going to 32 each game!!! =L

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Be lucky they wasn't wild lil nikkas, last week after calling dudes all day we finally got enough people to run a 5 on 5 and the only dude with a ball was a nikka shooting by himself on another court and we was plotting on running his shyt before we found one :birdman:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
haha, nice story man, totally reminds me of the time me and my homie went to hoop a few Saturdays ago. We get to the court and its me and him an 1 dude on the other end shooting jumpers. After 10 mins of shooting the hood came out and wanted to run. After about 4 games I decided I was done so I sat out the next game to text. This nikka tried to leave after his last game and they kept stalling cuz they didn't wanna give him his ball back. Dude at the other end didn't wanna run so they couldn't use his ball. my homie let them run 2 more games and they kept saying they were going to 32 each game!!! =L

:russ::dead: