Me,an atheist, with zero knowledge of Christianity...Playing Darksiders Series for the first time

taker597

Superstar
Daps
And I'm playing Darksiders 2, because fukk all that clunky shyt in Darksiders 1.

Every single Biblical character...

giphy.gif

They call the 4th Horseman Strife...

tenor.gif

Then, They got Fury and War....

giphy.gif

"We should save humanity"

giphy.gif

We got to save my bother, War doh...

giphy.gif

JESUS fukkING CHRIST 6 HOURS OF THREE fukkING DUNGEONS TO GET OUT OF THE TUTORIAL AREA

tenor.gif

THE TALL ASS CHICK

raw

RESTORING HUMANITY AT THE TREE OF LIFE 1st ATTEMPT

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Me following the PLOT and they be speaking babble nonsense

friends1.gif

Going to LAnd of DEAD and everyone is a pissed off ghost and wanna get rekt...

tenor.gif

8 hours of FILLER and leveling up

tenor.gif

Taking a trip to a completely destoryed Earth filled with monster because some really bright ass gold/yellow religious dude told me.,..

tenor.gif

Going to the Heaven Outpost and shyts wack

raw

The bright ass yellow/gold Religious dude betrayed me and we got beef

tenor.gif

Me when after 20 hours of losey following this shyt and they say something about Horsemen or Well of Souls

captain-america.gif

Now I'm in the Hell outpost chilling like...

giphy.gif

And I just ran into my demon mom that gots some tig of bittles .

149744.gif

Tig ol Bittes demon speaking about Samuel and those thangs just hilariously bouncing everywhere

giphy.gif

You need to go back in time and do this for the 17th billionth time in this game...

tenor.gif

I'm just gonna some side quest and filler...

Monty+Python's+5.gif

It's a fun game. It does nothing about expanding the medium into art, but it feels like a video game that just wants to simply be a video game.

Solid experience. fukking camera is trash though

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
"Athetist"

you need to take this bullshyt to resetera

Fixed it. Really lit.

giphy.gif

It's good evening... Just started my vacation. Leaving town tomorrow

Well, after 72 hours in a COVID Wing... It's more like this...

giphy.gif

No work for 7 days bishhhhhhh

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Darksiders 1 >>>> Darksiders 2
I put in about 6 hours into the 1st one and it just hasn't aged that well. Art, music, and environments are infinitely better than the 1st. I'll come back to it later.

I'm playing all 3 or 4 games, but Darksider 2 was easier to get into at the moment. Then, I realized that Darksider 2 is like a 50 hour long affair. I'm just like...

huge-mistake-arrested-development.gif

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I put in about 6 hours into the 1st one and it just hasn't aged that well. Art, music, and environments are infinitely better than the 1st. I'll come back to it later.

I'm playing all 3 or 4 games, but Darksider 2 was easier to get into at the moment. Then, I realized that Darksider 2 is like a 50 hour long affair. I'm just like...

huge-mistake-arrested-development.gif
Dude I remember being young playing that game thinking to myself "how many fukking days have passed since I started this level" inbetween like every cutscene. I binged the hell out of that game tho, it's one of those games I'd like to consider a "journey" where you're better off playing it over the course of a month or two.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
what did u see?

bodies coming in daily?

:picard:
Yes. It was rough. It was kind of where we had that slimmer of hope in early May. Where we was all gonna beat it. Maybe things would get better. Patients where discharging. Beating covid. When, we got all the murders. Then, the other shoe drop with covid hitting us so hard that I got myself in a downward spiral depression. Nonstop stress eating. Recluse and miserable. I got out of depression about two months ago. Still haven't been right since before this all started in March. I haven't seen my dad and step mom in over a year and I hope he doesn't get sick.

I wasn't the one dying. So, I don't want to act like a complete bytch about it. I'm fortunate and blessed, but it has changed my way of thinking for a while.