Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
A Big Mac meal was $5 last yr if you used the app
It’s $6 now
But if you order it from the menu it’s $10
I haven't eaten McDonalds in forever but paying more than 10 bucks for a Major Chain Fast Food retail meal seems stupid, might as well pay the extra 2-3 bucks and go to a fast casual with better equality.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
"Low-income customers" what are they trying to say
full

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
these fukks were lying about inflation

It's wage increases and opportunistic businessmen. All the employment data shows low wage workers getting pay increases over the last year, and if you've been in a fast food drive thru recently you've prob seen the signs promoting signing bonuses and higher hourly wages to attract workers.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Biggie Bag replaced them for conventional superquick eats if I don't go to a Red Hots or something. They're late. Wendy's gives you a little of everything (sandwich, fries, nuggets, drink) and no charge to replace the drink with coffee or a Frosty for either $5 or $6, and you know the sandwiches will be better at Wendy's.

BK still has COVID-era deals.

No reason to casually use McD other than the gratuitous rewards, but even those were neutered and BK wins out.

Personally, I only really eat there at the Global HQ for the global menu items at this point.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I haven't eaten McDonalds in forever but paying more than 10 bucks for a Major Chain Fast Food retail meal seems stupid, might as well pay the extra 2-3 bucks and go to a fast casual with better equality.
You ain’t paying an extra 2-3 at a fast casual anymore it’s more like 5-6 :dead: