Maybe the Dems really did steal the last election...and we should be glad!

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Think about this. During Trumps 1st term, he appointed the overwhelming majority of the Supreme Court as his own supporters. This was done to facilitate multiple things but also like letting him have unregulated power as we just saw happen, in addition to spear-heading this Project 2025. It was being setup during the 1st term. Repub party def wanted to make sure Trump won 2020 so they could keep this ball rolling on this...and somehow it didn't happen. Or they got beat at their own game of cheating.

Project 2025 would have been underway already if Trump had won in 2020. Since he can't serve more than 2 terms, he wouldn't have been president in 2025. even tho he didn't win, this "Project" Is already underway in other parts of the world like Africa and Central America; the US is telling some of their countries they will be cut off financially and not be allowed to immigrate to America if they don't adopt these anti abortion laws and anti LGBT laws etc under the guise of claiming Christianity. Which is why you suddenly see these African countries coming up with insane LGBT laws like death penalties, imprisonment, etc.

So if the Dems did steal it, good and I hope it happens again. Because whatever you dislike that is happening right now, it would've been worse if Trump won. Biden winning threw a wrench in their timeline for their plans.
They're going to do everything they can this time to make sure Trump wins.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Trump won fair and square in 2016, despite the "Russians stole the election" claims.
Biden won fair and square in 2020 despite the multiple conspiracy theory claims.

The pushback on the continent against Alphabet crew is directly a result of Western organizations trying to pressure their govts to pass laws that took 50+ years to pass in US+Europe. White people expecting Black people to jump when told to.
There was even pushback when the Vatican tried to loosen old restrictions.

Last edited:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
No evidence exists the last election was stolen. How can you steal an electronic when each state runs the election for that state? It makes no sense.
oh, it could be done. from what i can tell, the majority of voting machines run windows 7. i'd be surprised if they're updated to W10 by November, honestly. give me 20 minutes and a USB rubber ducky and i'll show you some shyt.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Don't know nor care. I don't trust the DNC but they needed to win by any means necessary so I'm cool with it regardless

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
No evidence exists the last election was stolen. How can you steal an electronic when each state runs the election for that state? It makes no sense.

Whether he stole it or not, the result threw a wrench in the Republican plans. They were clearly expecting Trump to win again. If you remember the early days of his term, Trump was firing and replacing ppl everyday. Putting ppl in place loyal to only him.

The reason they claim cheating is because they themselves were cheating and still didn't win

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Think about this. During Trumps 1st term, he appointed the overwhelming majority of the Supreme Court as his own supporters. This was done to facilitate multiple things but also like letting him have unregulated power as we just saw happen, in addition to spear-heading this Project 2025. It was being setup during the 1st term. Repub party def wanted to make sure Trump won 2020 so they could keep this ball rolling on this...and somehow it didn't happen. Or they got beat at their own game of cheating.

Project 2025 would have been underway already if Trump had won in 2020. Since he can't serve more than 2 terms, he wouldn't have been president in 2025. even tho he didn't win, this "Project" Is already underway in other parts of the world like Africa and Central America; the US is telling some of their countries they will be cut off financially and not be allowed to immigrate to America if they don't adopt these anti abortion laws and anti LGBT laws etc under the guise of claiming Christianity. Which is why you suddenly see these African countries coming up with insane LGBT laws like death penalties, imprisonment, etc.

So if the Dems did steal it, good and I hope it happens again. Because whatever you dislike that is happening right now, it would've been worse if Trump won. Biden winning threw a wrench in their timeline for their plans.
They're going to do everything they can this time to make sure Trump wins.
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. :mjlol:

Trump didn’t just win in 2016. Republicans took control of most state legislatures, state governors, and state courts. They also took control of the house and senate.

The Obama administration fumbled the bag in his first term, when he caved to moderate democrats and republicans so that he would get re-elected. And as a result, he screwed over the house and senate democrats as they lost control of congress, which made him a lame duck 2nd term president.

He had no real strategy for the party after he left office. Hillary Clinton was probably the worst candidate. The centrist DNC fukked up. And Obama not being able to convince RBG to retire hurt the party.

And not being able to nominate another vacant Supreme Court seat in 2020 because it was blocked by a Republican congress also hurt.