Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Just needs to focus on being an elite defender and cooking when he’s in with the bench unit

obviously Id love to see him "cooking"

but ive always felt that in a situation where maxey and george are on the bench for some reason

embiid should just be running clock

hold the ball in three point stance, pass when the help comes, get 24 seconds off the clock and an OK look

but no one plays basketball this way anymore

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
obviously Id love to see him "cooking"

but ive always felt that in a situation where maxey and george are on the bench for some reason

embiid should just be running clock

hold the ball in three point stance, pass when the help comes, get 24 seconds off the clock and an OK look

but no one plays basketball this way anymore
Put him at the elbow and in with guys like Oubre and Martin. Oubre in particular plays well with Jo but is ehh outside of the Jo lineups if my memory serves me well.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Put him at the elbow and in with guys like Oubre and Martin. Oubre in particular plays well with Jo but is ehh outside of the Jo lineups if my memory serves me well.

Gotta remember that "Oubre outside of the Jo lineups" were mostly lineups with Harris and Reed (and usually no Maxey).

Where Oubre was expected to be the #1 option because Harris is a bytch.

Thats not Oubre role. I think he'd be fine with George/Maxey and Drummond.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
team philosophy so crazy to me. draft a guy who can hit no dip catch and shoot threes with success and try and trade him? :mjlol:

let McCain cook.
He'll have his opportunity... but what is the liklihood that he beats out eric gordon, Lowry, reggie Jackson etc and makes the rotation?

I can see Morey selling high and packaging him up with KJM contract to land another win now player for the playoffs. Now that we got Yabusele i do want to sit tight and see what this group can do tho

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
He'll have his opportunity... but what is the liklihood that he beats out eric gordon, Lowry, reggie Jackson etc and makes the rotation?

I can see Morey selling high and packaging him up with KJM contract to land another win now player for the playoffs. Now that we got Yabusele i do want to sit tight and see what this group can do tho
If he can’t beat out a decrepit Gordon, fat ass Lowry and good at everything but elite at nothing Jackson he needs to be traded :camby:

The only thing they have on him is experience

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Yabusele is starting tonight against the Celtics

If he can’t beat out a decrepit Gordon, fat ass Lowry and good at everything but elite at nothing Jackson he needs to be traded :camby:

The only thing they have on him is experience
How often are rookies able to contribute to title contenders :yeshrug: it usually takes a couple years for them to adjust to NBA speed.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once Maxey gets flabby then im out the game for good brehda :mjcry:
Maxey and Wemby gonna hold it down for a few years, after that they can disband the league and it's gonna be James Harden YouTube highlight videos for me
full
:hamster:
full