Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Go get me Roco and Mook and let’s work
brehda im praying Roco comes back...I just havent heard anything about him and his health in months. so im lowering my expectations to Mook/Saric

I really hate letting another one of our young guys go for nothing for some other team to benefit from. This is why I refuse to become invested in any of the young guys anymore (Like Council). Just terrible mismanagement of players and contracts from this organization over the years.

However if you're gonna get rid of Reed, Caleb Martin is an excellent choice to go with, fits with the lineup like a glove, hard nosed tough player who does the dirty work and kills Boston. I think our starting 5 is top three for sure now in the league.

There is no parallel universe where Bball Paul has a series like Caleb had vs Boston. If you're going to let go of a young guy, thats who u want in return, especially when you grab Caleb below market value.

I think our young guys are (relatively) safe now.... Morey's plan worked by letting Tobias contract expire, signing PG, Oubre, Drummond, etc.

We've reset the timer on McCain and Bona...if McCain ends up turning into Seth Curry, we now have 4 years before we have to extend his contract. Similar to what we just did with Maxey.

Morey cooked this summer brehs :hubie:

GR0YYCuWcAAA1os

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Glad they’re bringing the jerseys back.

But wanna say that tribute to Rese was incredible. None of this happens without him being selfless. We all knew he was gonna get a max deal but instead of rushing he allowed us to use his low cap hold to get guys like PG and Drummond and etc. He deserved that moment truly

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
McCain + Bona + Edwards tonight at 7pm :blessed:

*edit

McCain to Bona connection :wow: Bona jumped out the gym twice already....breh went for a block and his head was above the rim :wow:

Last edited: