Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Preferred Targets (Not considering salary requirements)

Markelle Fultz - Need another athletic dynamic guard who can create

Dennis Smith Jr - Same as Fultz, shifty and athletic

Saddiq Bey - Switchable forward who can shoot, may need to accept less with coming back from acl injury

Dario Saric - Small ball 5 and stretch big

Robert Covington (If Healthy) - Switchable stretch forward, point of attack defender

Buddy Hield - My really big hope although it ain’t gonna happen probably

Malik Beasley - Volume 3 pt shooter like Eric Gordon

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Preferred Targets (Not considering salary requirements)

Markelle Fultz - Need another athletic dynamic guard who can create

Dennis Smith Jr - Same as Fultz, shifty and athletic

Saddiq Bey - Switchable forward who can shoot, may need to accept less with coming back from acl injury

Dario Saric - Small ball 5 and stretch big

Robert Covington (If Healthy) - Switchable stretch forward, point of attack defender

Buddy Hield - My really big hope although it ain’t gonna happen probably

Malik Beasley - Volume 3 pt shooter like Eric Gordon

I like Bey Futlz Saric and Hield. It just depends what they want. I know Buddy probably want to be paid.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
DFS is the best fit. With Embiid/PG/Maxey on the floor, his shooting splits would get back to how they were in Dallas. (39% from 3)

Im hearing we would be hard capped if we trade Reed for him, unless we throw in McCain. Im also hearing we could sign KJM bc we have his bird rights and flip him...im still trying to understand the constraints of the cap/apron.

Lowry
Maxey
PG
DFS
Embiid

That starting 5 gives us floor spacing at every position, which is what I want in the postseason.

I'd want to see if Roco is healthy, and id be interested in Saric.

I dont want Fultz or Simmons.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
DFS is the best fit. With Embiid/PG/Maxey on the floor, his shooting splits would get back to how they were in Dallas. (39% from 3)

Im hearing we would be hard capped if we trade Reed for him, unless we throw in McCain. Im also hearing we could sign KJM bc we have his bird rights and flip him...im still trying to understand the constraints of the cap/apron.

Lowry
Maxey
PG
DFS
Embiid

That starting 5 gives us floor spacing at every position, which is what I want in the postseason.

I'd want to see if Roco is healthy, and id be interested in Saric.

I dont want Fultz or Simmons.
Lowry cannot be a starter, too old and it makes the backcourt too small. That’s why Kelly has to start. I’m fine with him as a backup

If Ben was brought out and wanted to come back, we literally have to try and get him back. Great rebounder, playmaker and defender, it fills many needs

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Lowry cannot be a starter, too old and it makes the backcourt too small. That’s why Kelly has to start. I’m fine with him as a backup

If Ben was brought out and wanted to come back, we literally have to try and get him back. Great rebounder, playmaker and defender, it fills many needs

Simmons is still injury prone (Lowry has played more games and been more productive over the last 2 seasons)
still doesnt shoot,
and got worse from the FT line (42% in Brooklyn)

Ya'll trying to give a roster spot to someone who struggles to play 40 games a season.

During the regular season I dont really care who plays point. Come playoff time, every starter needs to be able to shoot otherwise they will play off Simmons (similar how we played off Josh Hart, but he made us pay for it and they won)

Id rather give that opportunity to Roco. he was top in deflections, can hit the outside shot, and improved at attacking the rim.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Summer League squad
Where is Terq Smith

Surprised Tony Bradley back around. I thought he was going to be our backup C for the future a few years ago

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
thats a mistake, let the youngin develop

We gave Edwards & David Jones 2-way contracts, McCain & Bona got standard contracts. Ricky council got his extension last year....

only room for so many young guys :francis: I like who we have now tho.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The Sixers banning Howard Eskin from the Wells Fargo Center and the training facility after he got put up on that Summer Jam screen might be my favorite offseason move in team history.

:laff:

I surprised it took this long after he been dissing Embiid and Morey for years now