Maxey Changed His Hair So He Could See The Vision-The Official 2024-25 Sixers Season Thread

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Drummond was playing a little out of control but I like the energy

Thybulle had a great +/- and wasn't scared to shoot, that'll start falling

Love to see Maxey pulling up from three, if he can shoot a good % that would make a huge difference - Most Improved Player candidate if Simmons stays on this bullshyt

Furk at point guard I don't like... We need a true PG backup and I think Springer is more of a combo guard

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Love to see Maxey pulling up from three, if he can shoot a good % that would make a huge difference - Most Improved Player candidate if Simmons stays on this bullshyt

Furk at point guard I don't like... We need a true PG backup and I think Springer is more of a combo guard

Yeah we need one more PG I would like a veteran to be honest

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey

That Springer pick was a reach but I hope he will be good down the line. Korkmaz just needs to shoot I hate when he does anything else. He started to cook tonight when he was looking for his own shot.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Yeah we need one more PG I would like a veteran to be honest

We might should’ve picked Rife.

Matisse made life difficult for BI at times. Enjoyed what I saw from Niang. Shout out Furk…proud of Rese.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
vs the zionless pelicans… it’s gonna be a long season for y’all. It sucks having a top 5 talent and only being 1st round fodder :mjcry:
:mjlol: Because the Pelicans with Zion are world beaters. You tried with this one but your next post gotta be better than this one. Just gotta be.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
vs the zionless pelicans… it’s gonna be a long season for y’all. It sucks having a top 5 talent and only being 1st round fodder :mjcry:

No Simmons, No Shake aka we have no point guard. Plus Embiid only played 25 mins (no 4th)

We won because of our bench