Matt Camp (the Bump) speaks on being released by WWE and Kayla Braxton GONE as well

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Didn't know he was gone. He has some interesting things to say. Kayla gone as well.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-cost cutting measure
-they're tightening the budget
-no announcement he just disappeared from the show and then the questions started being asked
-feels the whole "we're a family" shyt that WWE does is bullshyt.
-Feels Tom Philips should've never been fired
-Feels Jimmy Smith got the shyt end of the stick having to start off doing 3 hours of Raw during the pandemic
-Said the Thunderdome Era was rough [didn't get into specifics]

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks like they cancelled The Bump completely btw
They did run the show for a little while after he left but no episodes in almost 2 months now

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I've noticed WWE has been using the whole "we're family" line a lot, especially when the allegations against Vince came out and a lot of the talent are buying into it, thinking shyt is sweet. I didn't think so at first, but I absolutely see talent ending up getting low balled in future contract negotiations, there's only so much office staff you can cut before you start looking at talent and talent contracts.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the plan is to have less talent permanently contracted and use folks from smaller promotions here and there to run programs.

Is TNA getting any kind of bump from loaning Grace and Hendry to NXT?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He seemed to really like his job and I honestly thought he would be there forever but this is a new regime and shows like the bump doesn’t seem to be the direction they are heading into.

He seems a little bitter because he believed in that family bs.

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I've noticed WWE has been using the whole "we're family" line a lot, especially when the allegations against Vince came out and a lot of the talent are buying into it, thinking shyt is sweet. I didn't think so at first, but I absolutely see talent ending up getting low balled in future contract negotiations, there's only so much office staff you can cut before you start looking at talent and talent contractsive
I've always been Leary when companies start talking that way it almost always lead to people getting let go

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He seemed to really like his job and I honestly thought he would be there forever but this is a new regime and shows like the bump doesn’t seem to be the direction they are heading into.

He seems a little bitter because he believed in that family bs.

I never watched that show much. I wasn't against it, I just didn't understand it's purpose.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ya don't say? Anyone that buys into the "were a family" shyt at work must eat crayons regularly. Especially at the WWE where Shane has basically been ex-communicated. Grow up.

exactly your boss will attend your baby's dedication on sunday give a gift and fire your azz monday morning

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I never watched that show much. I wasn't against it, I just didn't understand it's purpose.
I actually watched it a few times it came across as this generation live wire/byte this with a mix of today show it was definitely tame but it's a show designed to get to know the performer out of the ring while pushing the product in front of potential non fans.

But the thing is I think something like totally divas did a better job at that for this generation and probably made more fans.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I actually watched it a few times it came across as this generation live wire/byte this with a mix of today show it was definitely tame but it's a show designed to get to know the performer out of the ring while pushing the product in front of potential non fans.

But the thing is I think something like totally divas did a better job at that for this generation and probably made more fans.
it was another bad idea by Vince, he wanted to create a fake day show for WWE but it was authentic and was really tame. Wrestling fans don’t care about that shyt. Plus daay time tv is for old people. He used to have his top stars appearing on good morning America and shyt like that. No one that watches that show gives a damn about WWE.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
it was another bad idea by Vince, he wanted to create a fake day show for WWE but it was authentic and was really tame. Wrestling fans don’t care about that shyt. Plus daay time tv is for old people. He used to have his top stars appearing on good morning America and shyt like that. No one that watches that show gives a damn about WWE.
You think it was Vinces idea?

I feel like he may have approved it but it wasn't his idea.